After the first wave...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Alura enters the inn with a pack at her side and it looks like she has been crying. To the room she asks “when is the next wave of people leaving? I mean to be with them.” Placing the back of one hand to her eyes she wipes some tears from her face. Straitening her back she steals her self and closes her eyes. Taking a deep breath she looks at Corbyn. “Who is going threw next time?” I have been in the woods baring a friend that helped us get the world stone! Will some one tell me what has been happening in town? A small smile comes to Alura lips and another tear falls from her corner of her eye.
Death will walk with me before the day is done!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Starting to appear a bit impatient the young pirate girl looks at Joseph.*

Luv, any idea how much long until we might be shippin' out? I'd like to get to those unconscious people soon to see what condition they are in.

*Starts fidgeting with something around her neck and then stops.*

*Whispers to herself*

Bloody hell...haven't done that in awhile...
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Sometime after Elder Quetzel leaves to get his stuff, a great flash of light engulfs the area, everyone feels as if they are floating momentarily and then suddenly everyone is on the other side of the portal, Quetzel included...

OOG: The incident occurred at an unspecified time and it encompassed an unspecified area. Anyone still wishing to play their character but as of yet have found little motivation to go, you find yourself within the effected area. Anyone not wishing to play their character were miraculously outside of the range. You are all as equipped as you want to be. What you see on the other side of the portal will be described to you at game on. I am leaving for Wisconsin today which is why this is coming now. If you feel like talking with each other some more, don't let me stop you. I will see everyone is two short weeks!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After the weird feeling and arriving Kidwynn begins searching the area for where the fallen 3 might be as well as get some bearings on where they are now. Basically, she begins to wonder off doing the scouting thing.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

*Amagus sighs and shrugs*

"The role of the pawn yet again."
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Shortly before the wave washes across the area and amidst the main of the discussion, Talana approaches Donovan and speaks quickly to him, but loud enough for the others to hear so that they can take her words into consideration for their planning:*

"Donovan... I'm staying here... I will look after with Prince Addison while you are away. There's no reason he should be put in harm's way in Vaunephasuak and I understand that you are obligated to go on this mission."

*Speaking a bit louder for the others to hear* "I am an extraordinarily capable arcane and can assist with things on this end. Please let me know how you wish me to serve or lead."
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")