A Farewell For Now...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

A Farewell For Now...

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal walks into the Inn. He looks like he is in a totally different place. After a while he begins to look around the Inn, almost as if he wanted to lock everything into his memories.*

*Speaking to no one in particular Sethreal says,"I will miss this place."

*Seth then looks for Donovan or any other friend he can find.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo look s up form the table he is at near the fire. smiles at Sethreal and than offers him a hunk of beard. But once he Sethreals tone and words he look at Sethreal and nods.*

"It is ok Sethreal, this place shall remain here for long winter to come. If you need some help you can find me out in the westren ridge near teh beastmen camps. I always have be there to talk too. You need to take the trail of steps. May it sharping your skills and raise your sence of you are. May the Featherd Serpent watch over you and bring you back to us once more whole. For he see greatness in you as do many others."

*At that point Pugo removes three feathers form his head with a small knife he use to cut the beard. Than pulls out a small string of leather about two feet long. An warps the quilled ends of the feathers together. Gets up and walk over to Sethreal and smile.*

"Here these help you walk your path and find your way back to tribe. We always here for you. You have many who call you brother, but you have few who understand that path you walk now. Take care my Woodan of Haven and keep the nightfire high and to the east of you."

*He than hands Sethreal the makeship necklace of feathers than reach out a arm. once they shake Pugo goes back to the fire and pulls out some items. Than stares deeply into the fires as he starts to chants something very softly.*
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

Phoenix entered the Inn. she had her hood up, and her face hidden in the shadows of it. As she entered she didn't stop, but sat at a table in the middle of the room. She wasn't sure what to say, but she could sense somethign that seemed like sorrow in the room.

She looked at the two males raising an eye brow figuring at least one of them were a Phoenix Guard. The Phoenix Guards seemed to be everywhere's, and she met some of them already. They were very kind people, and creatures.
Dying is almost like taking a new step in life, and finding out what so many people want to know... It's called, Death..
Fender_Brawnanvil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Fender_Brawnanvil »

*fender stands up from his seat near the bar and walks over to sethreal*

i will be waiting your return.

*fender then places a hand on seth's shoulder*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan is, as usual, in his office.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Looks up as he is warming himself by the fire*

"Farewell Sethreal, return to us as soon as you are ready.. We shall miss you.. I hope you learn all you need on your journey."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake walks up to Sethreal with a concerned look in his eyes*

"Your leaving now aren't you?"

*Drake doesn't wait for a reply*

"Just know that we are here for you, no matter what. May the Phoenix never leave your heart and the Light guide your actions."

*Drake shakes Sethreal hand and pulls him in for a hug.When the hug is over he then grabs Seth by the shoulders and stares him in the eyes, studying them*

"Determination.....good."

*Drake then lets out a laugh and pats Seth in the chest. Drake then heads over to the bar to find Lambic*
Drakelenas Elderich
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

Phoenix realized that they all were saying good bye to a friend. His name was.. Sethreal from what she got. She was curious on what journey he was going on. If she could help she would, but she probably couldn't because if he needed help his friends would be there for him.

She let out a silent sigh as she then slowly made her way over to the Bar, and sat on a chair in front of it. She looked at the many drinks that were there not sure if she was brave enough to try any.
Dying is almost like taking a new step in life, and finding out what so many people want to know... It's called, Death..
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal greatfully takes the neckless from Pugo and nods.*

"Thank you friend, If I have the chance I will come talk with you.

*Sethreal places his hand on the shoulder of Fender as he does.*

"You must be the shield of the Phoenix while I am gone."

*To Ian.*

"I will see you soon."

*As Drake comes up to Sethreal he tries to smile, but his ston features won't budge. After the hug Seth nods to Drake.*

"I don't want you to follow me this time. I have to do this alone. I will return soon enough. I can't let you guys stay here and have all the fun."

*Those last words were meant to be a joke, but there was no mirth in his eyes.With that Seth turns and moves towards Donovans office. and knocks on the door.*
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Allthough Kels is not there Seth will feel as if he is. Saying goodbye to an old friend*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*A reply is heard from inside.*

"It's open. Come in."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Upon Donovans response, Sethreal opens the door and enters. Sethreal then places his sheild and weapons against the wall and salutes.*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*Donovan sets his pen down and returns Sethreal's salute.*

"Greetings, Captain. What can I do for you?"
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"I have come to say goodbye for now. I must be on my way soon. Thank you for everything..."

*Sethreal eyes only show determination now. All signs of sadness had been thrown into the depths of his mind where he can mourn his friends when he has finished his journey.*
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic pops up from behind the bar. He sets a small keg on it grabs Drake mug and refills it. After passing it to him, he hefts the little keg and squeezes out from behind the bar and goes to stand between Donovan's Office and the doors to the Inn, not wanting to be too close. When Sethreal comes out, Lambic offers the keg to him, it was only about the height of the dwarf's knee.**

For the cold nights ahead.

**With take he crosses the room and squeezes back behind the bar.**

Forgive me for ignoring you. Would you care for a drink? Some apple nectar perhaps?