Outside the Inn

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*With but a nod and very little pomp, Talana immediately bends down and very carefully begins searching for pieces of "stone" that might part of the puzzle, offering her aid as she can in reassembling Alexander*

((OOG: A second Master Craftsman to aide in this task))
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Lamb-Bake, shuld Ug make fie-ur ball to drie de glu u makun?
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Looking up**

Actually wind would work better, heat would act to fast.

**Starting to sound more like the Lambic people are used to**
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Me not got wind.....Me kuld freez it or me kuld break roks into iddie biddie peezuz doh. But me not tink dat help.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum steps out of the Inn onto the back porch and looks to the assembled people working on the new rock garden and watches what is going on for abit before speaking*

I made sure to save the few pieces that got broken off inside before you moved him, I was hoping that you would come to your senses.

*Brings down the pieces and puts them in Lambics hands then pulls out a potion vial and holds it up*

This is the 4th one.

*Looks Lambic in his eyes*

I've asked certain people for a copy of that code a few times. Now I atleast know what it is. Before the other day I never had a reason to believe that YOU had forgotten or abandoned it, I'm glad to see that you haven't.

*Hands over the vial and returns back into the Inn*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic takes the potin and the words offered to him.**

Thank you Atrum.

If you would like I have a copy inside, I would retrieve it for you. I need to get the potion I will use to make the pieces stick to each other or our progress will cease.

**Lambic rises from where has been kneeling.**
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Smiles to Lambic*

If you show me how, I'll help you make some of that sticky potion.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels walks over to the fire and picks up the poking stic and begins to poke the fire*

"Hmm, I used to take down time forgranted now i just wish that i could sit still for more then five seconds, oh well."
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

*Olan stands after placing the nose shaped piece of stone he has been inspecting next to the pile of stones.*

I would be more than happy to help you assemble the pieces, Lambic, but first we must speak alone.

*Olan proceeds to pull Lambic away to speak in private*
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*DarKarath frozen in place after hearing Lambic talk of a mistake looks on in disbelieve

"Mistake? What the hell? We could have saved him? How in the hell! I KILLED A MEMBER OF HAVEN?

*Looks very distraught

"How could this have happened? i mean didnt we know? what is to come of him? can we get this back to Alexander???!!!"

*Eyes Glistening over as he struggles to speak

"Lambic, Please tell me that i didnt kill this man?"
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Talana looks to Olan as he attempts to drag Lambic away from his focused task and bites her bottom lip, looking to Lambic then back to the pieces, continuing to handle the rocks with the utmost caution and care.*

*She then turns her attention to the frantic man, DarKarath, as he approaches the scene and grows agitated. Again clearing her throat, she speaks gently, but firmly:*

"I understand that you are distraught over the loss of your friend and the circumstances that may have led to that loss... I did not know Alexander, nor what happened to him, but I do know what it is to lose someone that you are dedicated to."

*She pauses a moment to look into DarKarath and the others' eyes to convey her sincere sympathy for them all.*

"Though I am not of the Phoenix Guard, I hope that I will not be speaking out of turn..." *she pauses a moment* "Might I suggest that the work on this task is first attended to and that further discussion over this matter take place after the crucial elements are secured so that no mistakes are made or any other opportunites are lost in the distraction?"

*She pauses once more to look to them, then returns to her work quietly if no one responds to her directly.*
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic steps aside with Olan. A few words seem to pass between them and then Lambic turns back to the rocks. As he does he sees the many passersby and a look of frustration comes over his face, barely visible to those piecing the statue back together. He appears to force frustration back off his face with some effort.**

Olan your help would be appreciated. In fact I will take any help, however, standing around questioning me is not helping. This task is something I must focus on immediately.

Dakarath, this is my fault alone. I am responsible.

Atrum, I no longer feel I can leave this place, would you be willing to retrieve the pot of sticky potion that I have cooling behind the bar, the recipe in on my trunk next to it. And I would much appreciate your help in keeping me supplied.

**Lambic speaks with a voice like a stone in a river, bending the river to its will, gentle yet unyielding. With the last of his words, he drops back to his knees and continues to work of reassembling the piece of what was once a man.**
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Goes into the Inn and retrieves the pot and goes back to start another pot*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

*Olan gets down on his hands and knees, combing through the grass carefully, looking for every bit of stone*
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

My brother...he is dead...

Post by Daku of the North »

Daku had heard word from her good friend Macenzie that her brother had fallen prey to Death's sweet song. Angry and vengeful, she had travelled many lands and fought many battles to find the one who had taken her brother away from her. All the while, she had dreamed of having her family whole again.

Ignorant to the ways of magic, she was unaware that her brother was being ressurrected at this very moment. Vengence would disappear...anger would disappear...and only happiness would remain.

Perhaps there was light on the horizon afterall...
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event