Enemies of Haven

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

"I've made an arrangement that only few here know of. I will tell no more of it in order to save face in the honor of what I have promised to do. You know of it my Lord." *wearily and slowly looking away from Donovan's gaze*

*He pauses to clear his mind* "Yet, they must have been around our original lands and followed the Phoenix as well as everything that wanted to survive, here. That I believe to be partly my wife's doing. Since their first appearence here, I've tracked them around haven. I've even gotten close enough to touch them. They hadn't attacked me in those times. And yet, they didn't want to speak to me until their leader and, perhaps in the shadows of their organization, my wife chose the moment of dialog." *He hides his bruised ribs*

"I forsee that their trust is as hard to garner as ours has been. Maybe if my mind can remain somewhat tactful *he orders another ale* then I might yet convince their leaders to a meeting in which shows trust on both sides. Yet, also a meeting in which neither side has a grand position for betrayal."

*before taking a sip* "I will do my best for Haven, for the Phoenix, and *his lips on his cup* for my family."
deceased
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“The Wood Wraiths are defenders of Phantara – preservers of the land. They fight against those who would deforest the land, burn the wood, mine the earth, replace living green with cold, dead steel. Phantara benefits from their prosperity, but so does she benefit from Havens.”

“Perhaps they can be made to understand those of Haven are likewise guardians of Phantara. Haven stands vigil against those who would change or destroy her. Our quest against the Evil Dragon is only one such example. We have also mended time, maintained the natural balance against one who would flood the land with bears, ended an arcane’s schemes to rebuild the creatures of the land into monstrosities bound to his purpose. Brought down the Master, who would bring Death over Life.”

“Let them know how Haven serves Phantara, and perhaps then they will listen.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

* to Dallid*

"As well spoken as I could be sometimes, my wolf soul sometimes gets in the way. It makes me a bit unreasonable at times. I would appreciate your company, Dallid. Being a fellow druid, they might accept your audience as well."
deceased
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*eyes intense with concern, Eilonwy watches Ravinal throughout this discussion*

Softly, "Should thee need anything, my offer of aid still stands. I know not what use I can be, and fear so far I have done next to nothing useful for thee. "

*gaze growing distant*
"I am close to someone who lost a love and then found them again beyond hope. I think she would help if she was here. I would take her place in this."
Last edited by Eilonwy on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“I believe the greatest chance of success lies in you approaching them alone and unarmed, Ravinal. Our hope for peace must begin with you."

"But be sure to have a poison antidote with you in case our greatest chance is not enough.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Vobo

Post by Vobo »

Achtung!!