Hanging around the inn...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Hanging around the inn...

Post by Farbarian »

*The stranger from the savages stays close to Robin watching all that happens near her*

(When she isn't busy and her company is small or non- existant in number)

*he moves closer and whispers something bearly audible to robin*
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

Traveler... is there something I can help you with? Please don't take offence I do stay near my Captain quite a lot these days.
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*He smiles and avoids your gaze*

No ma'am, I am talking with the captain, you need not worry I mean her no harm.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin looked up from her endless writting in the Red Book of the Duchy when she sensed before she saw someone move closer to her. She was becoming more and more aware of the folk around her as she grew greater and greater with her child. Those close to her had expressed growing concern for her health and safty, as she grew seemingly less and less likley to be able to defend herself if anyone meant her ill. Thus, she turned before the traveler had quite reached her, for she had known him near. he was always near these days. She noticed it, if no one else did.

Audry spoke before she had a chance, and she gave her cousin a warm smile. "Peace, good Audry. I do not fear from him. If he had meant me harm, he's had plenty of chances before now." A wry little smile curled at the corners of her lips, for Robin knew she had been careless before now. She was coming to realize, however, that careless for her person was not something she could any longer afford.

She turned her eyes, darker than they once had been, to the Traveler. "We will speak as you wish. Come, sit with me here, none shall overhear us." Robin motioned for him to take a seat across from her in the Duke's recieving room, and nodded for Audry to close the door. Audry remined within the room, but at a respectful distence. Robin knew better than to ask her to leave. That would never happen. Audry was her guardian, and would leave no one save Corbyn himself alone with her.
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*He moves to the seat and pulls it out, Then steps closer and wispers once again*

(He then kneals and offers his respects)

Of all I have watched in my short time here only you have shown me the worth of nobility. I offered you my name and respectfully request you hold it safe. I have been drawn here and I think I know why now. I will protect my charge in hopes that in the future it will change things for the better.

(He bows his head and mumbles a short chant)

May you live in better times to come.
Last edited by Farbarian on Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*After whispering for some time with robin, he stands tall and states.*

I take it she can be trusted? *gestures to audry*

[Studies Audry intently]
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin nodded. "Audry is my mother's sister daughter. I trust her in all things. Gin is my twin brother, Varys our dearest friend and eternal companion. They too you can trust always, always. They all may be trusted with everything. They are my foundation." She smiled, and noticed Audry had ignored his statement, as Robin knew she would. Aud had stood her door more times than she could count in the last fifteen years.
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*Looks to be distracted*

I smell something...With your leave?
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.