Guild Of Light Hall

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Guild Of Light Hall

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos heads up to the guild hall with the girl*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn heads up to the Guild of Light with him*
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

*The girl is already there*
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*After a littel bit of thinking down in the Inn. Azara heads up to the Guild of Light Hall to talk to the girl*
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*To Arthos and Azara*

Perhaps when we've finished speaking with Donovan, we can begin the search for Corbin?
Azara Blackhawk

Last edited by Azara Blackhawk on Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azara Blackhawk

*Stops dead in her tracks and looks at Kathryn and Arthos*

Corbyn is missin'? Who in the bloody hell took him and when can I beat the livin' tar out of them?

Ya don't think this druid fella...Bear took him do ya? Or...*thinks for a moment and looks at the two of them*...I think we best be talkin' about this inside the hall.
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*glances around to make sure no one else is close and looks over to Arthos*

You didn't tell her yet?
Azara Blackhawk

*Looks at the two of them*

No, I did not know.

*Looks around*

I think we should be a discussin' this inside the Guild Hall.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Was walking toward the Guild when news of Corbyn's disappearance brought him up short. Upon hearing Azara's suggestion, Donovan doubles his pace. Speaking to everyone assembled...*

"I agree with Azara. Let's get inside the guild hall and let your alchemist get to work on this vial, but out other conversations may have to wait. If Corbyn is missing, we will spare no effort in finding him. The Haven is dangerous enough on an average day, and this is no average day."

*Donovan will enter the Guild provided the way is clear and the trap is disarmed.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Azara Blackhawk

*Looks at Donnovan and does not say a word and heads towards the hall*
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*looks mildly annoyed when Donovan speaks up, having previously thought that she, Arthos, and Azara were alone. She doesn't say another word, simply hurries up to the Guild of Light's hall.*
Azara Blackhawk

*Gets to the hall and stops, turns around and looks as annoyed as Kathryn did for she was under the assumption after looking around that she, Kathryn and Arthos were alone. She ignores Donnovan and directions her conversation towards Arthos and Kathryn.*

Arthos, Kathryn...we can discuss things later.

If ya could for me Arthos, could ya please check on the girl. I will go and check and see if there is a trail from the cave in to Bear and if there isn't I'm headin' to Argyle's. From there, provided she is more awake I want ta talk to the girl. She might know exactly where Bear is.

If he is one with the woods, he will know better then to leave a trail directly to him. Think about it, if ya are bein' hunted, ya hide your tracks if ya don't want to be followed for it is a basic rule of huntin'.

I know where Argyle's place is for he told me. Hopefully I shall meet up with the others.

*Looks at the two of them*

I will be alright. Ya know if it is to dangerious I can get out of there quickly. Not to mention I will just observe things until the others arrive.

*With that Azara, give Kathryn and Arthos a quick nod and takes off into the woods.*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

<OOG - Sorry for any confusion, folks. Perhaps we should state anyone who is believed to be present at the beginning of the thread when we split off of a topic like this. As far as I knew Donovan, Arthos, Kathryn, and quite possibly Garet Maevers left together from the inn in route to the Guild of Light Hall. Here's what I was working from:
Donovan Thynedar wrote:
*Retrieves his equipment, dons his armor, and begins up the path to the Guild of Light.*
Donovan Thynedar wrote:
*To Garet Maevers*

"Mr. Maevers, I would like it if you and the girl would come with us. If Bear find out she's alive, he's not going to be pleased. Your knowledge may be helpful in determining how to fight this threat."
Nelkie wrote: Lets head up to the Guild Hall Lady Katherine, Dovan.
If I had it wrong, again my apologies. If there's anything specific that Azara of Kathryn would or would not have done with Donovan present, feel free to revise/rescind your posts accordingly. I'm sure we can roleplay around the differences. I'll wait to post anything as Donovan until we can get this straightened out.>
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

OOG: Listing the participants in a new thread is probably a good idea. I have noticed that sometimes people assume as opposed to reading thoroughly and carefully the preceding thread.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~