Return from Frostfell: Chapter 3 (Witch Demon Pass)

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Agreed, Annika.

Arthos, take Ravinal and accompany the Bear Riders in search of Donovan. When you find him, determine his goal and inquire as to whether or not he needs your assistance. If he insists on pressing on alone, leave him and return to us along the trail, as we will be following you as quickly as we are able.

*Directly after Arthos, Ravinal, and the two Riders leave*

Annika, let us press forth.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anvyrin Onyk'undi »

*Vir-Drake runs off with the group looking for Donovan*

((If anyone yells out to him he will ignore them, unless the group as a whole has stopped))
Vir-Drake

Former Captain of the Azure Shields
Former traveler with evil
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*Annika nods to Corbyn and helps others prepare their packs to leave. After about ten minutes the group is ready to go and heads off in the southeasternly direction that the Bear Riders, Arthos, Ravinal and Vir-Drake went.*

*By nightfall, the group will meet reach the end of the Red Plains and also back up again with the two Bear Riders, Ravinal, Vir-Drake, and Arthos (unless one of those PCs has some other idea), as well as Donovan.*

((Let's give a day or two to Donovan, Arthos, Vir-Drake and Ravinal to roleplay out whatever they might have discussed in the 1 hour that they would have had alone with Donovan.))
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

*Arthos*

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos does go with the bear riders to find Donovan*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Corbyn, I suggest not leaving Donovan alone, regardless of his personal preferences. While he might find his way back to the Light on his own, his chances are far better with guidance.

A bane for us all should Darkness consume him utterly.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Arthos and I are on the same page as you Dallid, but there may be little we can do until our return to Haven. One of many reasons for us to make haste. I trust in Arthos to take the correct action once Donovan is found. We will not lose him.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven