A long night.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"I think I have lost my appetite for fun tonight. I believe I will take my leave."

*Sethreal gets up and walks without a single stagger and leaves the inn straight backed and tight mouthed.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

*slinking down from his bunk he quickly darts across the Inn. Grabbing a bottle of ale and making a small bow to Attrum he silently returns to the corner he was hiding in.*

Not safe for man nor beast in here tonight, and I sure as hell ain't getting no guard duty.

*Slips into the shadows in the uppermost corner on the Inn and disappears.*
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Fy'Rin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fy'Rin »

*looks up at hearing Nuk's familiar voice *

My appologies to all, for I was lost in thougt. And espically to you Nuk, for I did not see you enter, for my poor manners Nuk your drinks will be on me.

*To Nuk*
So tell us of Roland. How does he fare? After our night of merryment the turn of the tides in town could not have been easy on him.
Thy soul shall find itself alone ‘Mid dark thoughts of gray tombstone – Not one, of all the crowd, to pry Into thine hour of secrecy. ~Poe
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

And what makes you think that I know how Roland is?
Let me be the one you need, I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see, is all I will and ever be.

Onyksi del Rin'oviryn
"Nuk"
Fy'Rin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fy'Rin »

Simply a question, you have been here with Cpt. Steel & Roland much longer than I. Since you seem to hold a position of neutrality (if that in it self is even possible) and our carryings on at the inn, I though you might have insight. *Bows* If I have offend I appologize. That was not my intent.
Thy soul shall find itself alone ‘Mid dark thoughts of gray tombstone – Not one, of all the crowd, to pry Into thine hour of secrecy. ~Poe
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*listens to all that is said*

*To Onyksi*

"I think you always know more than you let on. And I think you like it that way." *smiles at her*
Lost my train of thought.....
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale looks over at Curufin with eyebrows razed and in a bit of awe that his commander is just now coming to terms with the obvious.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

"Atrum, I think that I too will switch to wine. If you have any left, that is."
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

No offense taken.

And what exactly are you talking about? What makes you think I know any more than any of you? Who in the world would trust a dark elf with their secrets, hmm?
Let me be the one you need, I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see, is all I will and ever be.

Onyksi del Rin'oviryn
"Nuk"
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

"No offence, but I think you are an older woman. That alone should be enough to constitute knowing more than I."
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

*heard from a darkened corner of the Inn*

Oooh sh@t... first Seth calls her old and now Curufin!

*grabs a bottle of ale and runs madly out the door of the Inn disappearing into the night*
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Fy'Rin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fy'Rin »

As you all know, I have only recently arrived and don't have my resources in place yet to have any more information than that of a common traveler passing through these parts. I hope to have that corrected in the near future.

I was mearly trying to get a bearing on the current situation so that I may better understand what troubles I have currently found myself in. Pay it no more mind fair lady, they are just the ramblings of a weary traveler.

In my line of work secrets are ment to be shared, if the fools didn't want any one to know they should have bit their tongues.

Though it would seem that my Captain has placed her trust in you and in-turn mine. I do hope that it does not come to light that her trust has been misplaced. That would be most unfortunate for all involved.