Fishing Village Adventure

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

" not much , lass. They found the lake and maybe Lan. " He continues after
looking over his shoulder he looks at Kidwyn and smiles " arnt you comming lass"
Before out of sight Incarius looks over to Arthos " Be careful my friend well be back soon"
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at Incarius while catching up*

So are we headin' to the lake now and to find this Lan fellow? Would actually like to know where the lake has shifted to.

Besides, I don't think I'm in any hurry to return back except for two reasons. Kinda like bein' out on my own.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake stands there in the mud and watches everyone go in their own ways. He then turns to the rest of the men standing there (DarKarath, Chargoth, Don Mayo, and Eli)*

"Well fellas, looks like we have been left on our own. So I don't know what we want to do." *He pauses for a moment* "I think I'm going to find more of these worms to kill myself. But if any of you have a better idea I'm up for it."

*Drake then waits for an answer*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn loos over at Drake with a mischevious grin.*

What do you think I've been up to for the past oh half hour or so. I haven't been able to find any more worm tracks, or I would have grabbed you so we can take care of business. No signs of them currently Drake, I'm sorry to say.

Other then knowing where this new lake is, all I want to do is see if this Lord Malcom is as big of an ass as I have heard.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"The invite was to all of ye" Incarius yells back " Lets go if ye wish"

Then turning and smiling to kidwyn he says "Aye Luv he is that big of an ass"
Laughing a bit he slows his pace waiting for any others to catch up
quitly wispering something else to kidwyn
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Yelling up the way to Kidwynn*

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I'm going to look anyway. You might not have found tracks but it looks like they travel under the ground too. I know that you are an able scout and I don't doubt your findings, but if we are moving a village this way soon I want to be sure that we handle this now."

*Drake will turn to the villager who was fishing in the boat*

"So what were you useing as bait? I think I might need alot of it. I would also like you to show me the area the lake covered, so I can be sure to check it all."

*Drake will then pull out a small book and start writing down information from the fisherman*
Drakelenas Elderich
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

After a fairly short journey given the quick pace, the group comes to a small hill overlooking the large lake. On top of the hill, lying in a pile of leaves and twigs lies a man horribly beaten. A quick examination by a healer will find broken bones in the arms and cracked ribs. The discoloration of the face suggests a lengthy pounding and the absence of eyes matches the desciption given earlier.

Yalka paces around the body, examining it from all angles, careful not to move a leaf or twig or disturb the body in any way. He searches the ground for quite some time, finally nodding to the group and saying simply, "It's him." He seems to wait to give everyone else time to arrive at the same conclusion...
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

Upon approaching Incarius leans over to Kidwyn " Lass, do you think you can check the area first off for any tracks coming and going. I want to know who did this or what"

taking a close inspection of the body(healer) Incarius also checks the hands of lan to see if theres any hair if their bound and finally to see if he struggled against his attacker. is there anything under his nailsor brusing on his knuckles.

After the lads announcement Incarius looks up "Are you done enough with pre study to investigate his belongings, lad"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks around the area doing a parameter sweep to check for track and all to see what has recently been in the area. She already has a theory or two in her head on who performed said act.*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Listening to Incarius and watching him stoop down to examine the hands, Yalka speaks up, "You have good instincts. The absence of any bruising on the hands or skin under the nails suggests to me he was taken by surprise. Also, notice the accumulation of dirt upon his heels. This man was dragged here, but of course, no sign of the dragging. Whoever did this is covering his tracks. You're welcome to search the body if you wish but I doubt there's anything on him anymore..."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After a few minutes while the men are talking, Kidwynn once again takes off on her own as she looks for tracks.*

*She looks at Incarius*

He's right, whomever has done this covered up his or her tracks but good. Only tracks I can find are the ones we made.

Humm...juding by the bruises and all folks how long do you think this person has been there?

Oh and Drake I take no offense at all to another set of eyes looking around for no one can catch everything.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

The Gavin in Lan's home also perished of injuries sustained through blunt force.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"Thank you for your compliment and Kidwyn please dont go off too far alone, whatever did this may still be around"

Incarius checks him over for any more clues not expeting but hoping to find something.

"If this is the same way the Ga'vin perished then weve got a serious problem, could this be Pentags work. Never seen him in action so im not sure what to expect." Incarius states as he looks over toward Dallid
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Watching

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth stands with his back to the group, away from the body. He appears to be watching the rear, and keeping a look out the side of his helmet. The light gleams off the dents in his shield. His armor rattle a little, but not much, being in better condition than it actually appears.
Travis Cole
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

The possibility exists he is involved, though I doubt he did this himself - I recall he preferred blades. However, I see no current reason to suspect him, specifically.

My curiosity lies toward why Lan did not seek assistance from Haven's adventurers before leaving town. It would appear he was on an errand of significant secrecy.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.