The outskirts of Caledonia

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan keeps playfully launching and avoiding snowballs while he talks to Aurora.*

"Of course I'm the same as these guys, miss. I'm an arrogant, self-interested asshole who's more than capable of killing someone if I think it's a good idea. That aside, you tell me what's more dangerous to these kids, having an argument and a fight in front of them that guarantees the safety of their community, or keeping things all civil and putting them into the middle of a quiet war?"

*Korrigan dodges another snowball, sending two slushy projectiles at a small girl hiding behind a tree.*

"Morale? Leadership? All of that went out the window on this "Night of Burning Skulls" you're all hung up on. These kids have already lost their homes, their families, and their innocence... try not to take their futures because you want to keep up appearances."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark replies to Abaddon "Im looking for work in the Silverthorn Navy, If they can help me recover my ships I would gladly sail in thier enploy, might you know how to reach them?"
Last edited by Ark on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora shakes her head and says nothing further*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

*A dirt stained man walks into the Inn hold his hat and looking intimated by the people and surrondings. He slowly speaks up*

My Lords and Ladies, Ummmm

I have be asked by my fellow's to come, anndummmm, ask 2 questions. My I speak?

*he waits and when permission is given he contunies*

Me and my fellows are wondering, who is in charge in this new settlement? And what are the laws of this new settlement?

*He waits with his head hung low waiting for a response*
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Insanity is...

Post by Torakhan »

Away from the gathering and banter of the others, Quen works at his forge in the distance. The blow of bellows and the ringing of steel chime from the make-shift shop. He picks up the pieces of a broken sword once held in the defense of what was presumed good and just, but he’s seen this steel before. This sword has been welded and re-forged before. He heats the metal in the fire and begins to pound on the steel. He works for several hours to work the metal into what it had been before, but it always seems weak. No matter how many times he creates the same item with the same material it always winds up flawed. From frustration he notices that even the tools he’s been using to create this supposed weapon are becoming worn and with so few other tools, more attempts at the same could mean he couldn’t even create another hammer. He sighs and holds up the worked, raw blade. It will be just as weak as it always was… by itself and without some serious and determined work and change to its components it cannot be any greater than what it has always been. But in this awful world is it better to carry a sword with the illusion that it will work and know that it will fail, or is it better to just throw it away and begin again with new materials and turn this sword into more nails?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

Abaddon to ark

"Interesting. Silverthorne? I will enquire. "

Dirty Man:

"As I understand it, this place belong to King Galen. Who is asking?"
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

* The man fumbles with his hat and say's*

My name is Farmer Brown. A survivior of Haven.

So King Galen is in command of us now. What are his laws?
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

Abaddon bows slightly to brown.

"Perhaps Modhri can answer that question, as he has lived here for many years. I myself do not know what Lord Galen's current law set is. "
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark nods to Abaddon."Thank you, I need all the help I can get." Ark walks toward Atrum and Sethreal, but stops when he notices Aroura, and thinks quietly aloud. "Vaun thinks herself A witch, and here we have a witch hunter, thats just great."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Wrong profile.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum laughs*
Korrigan, Ren, Aurora, Esmerelda, you are saying the same thing I've been saying all along. That we work together or die seperately, that ALL of us are to blame. I accept that blame, some don't. I have ALWAYS been willing to work together, unfortunately some people think working together meant me listening to whatever they had to say as canon. I never wanted to be regent, or have any other title in Haven. I saw a need for someone to step up and do something and I did it. I've been looking for someone to hand it off to ever since I took the position. If the people of Haven see fit to entrust me with leadership again, it will be under the same circumstances. Once I find someone with all the qualities needed to lead people I will gladly hand over any title and power the people of Haven entrust me with. Until that time I will serve the Haven as I have, with my life, along with the loyal friends I've garnered along the way. *Lays a hand on Sethreal's shoulder*

Mohdri, Korrigan please let it go, I ignored Abbadon and Olan or Ingram or whatever he wants to call himself because these people *indicates the villagers* don't need to see this infighting. It will only fracture their spirit, we ask them to do all sorts of things for us with their only expectation that we will watch out for them as best we can. This display certainly does not instill any inspiration in them that we can do that without killing each other.

Corbyn has indeed won as long as we can't see the forest for the trees.

*Turns to Ark*
I've been looking for both of them as well, the last I saw Robin she was in Corbyn's company again, just after she returned a few things to me.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Atrum gets hit with a snowball. Several figures quickly disappear behind the snow fort and much laughter, both childish and adult can be heard coming from behind it. After a few moments, Esmerelda can be seen peering around the corner of the fort, a large grin on her face. Looking at those remaining, she asks, "Will you not all come and join us? Please?" Smiling innocently, she ducks behind the snow fort again.

Moments later, she is heard yelling "Charge!" as a small army of children all run towards the group of men, thorwing snowballs as they go. For the first time in many months, Esmerelda's voice can be heard laughing...
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

To Atrum just before the first snowball hits:

"As you wish..." he nods his head in Atrum's direction.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks at Atrum surprised."Thier both dead, Corbyn took Robin aside and killed her early that day, and Gin was struck down by Kah and the Genral defending Vauns escape, she survived and now works to bring back Gin.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum nods to Mohdri just as he takes a snowball to the chest and he starts quickly forming loose snowballs and while retreating towards a tree starts lobbing snowballs back at the children screaming*

"You'll never take me!"

*When he's hit with another snowball he falls over with a death scene right out of Bugs Bunny*

I've been hit, it's bad cap, it's bad, I'm not long for this world, woah is me oh woah is....GGAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!