After the first wave...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

trap

Post by Nelkie »

I agree what you say Ug but it is one of many possiblities. As for the circle, I believe ravinal will be joining us and he can cast the proper spell. Let me know if I'm wrong on this assumpition.

As for pentag coming through the portal, we can set our own trap for him. Pugo and his tribe along, Corbyn's army with a couple other Havenities will be staying behind to protect haven. While the portal is open, the defenders of haven can setup up a warm welcome to anything unfreiendly coming out of portal.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Amagus points at Jacob. “You there! Boy! Is that place –“ He indicates the land through the portal, “- here? Is it physically connected to the ground we stand upon? Or does it lie Elsewhere?”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Yes my job as you say, keep speaking to Corbyn, Donovan or I in that fashion and you will learn what "my job" is, ask Arthos or for that matter any one else here what "my job" is.

*Atrum laughs as he exits the Inn and goes to talk to Quetzel with Donovan*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Jacob furrows his brow at Amagus's question, wondering how to respond. He finally decides upon, "Everything is connected. That place is both here and not here, you see? It is fixed to that location only by my mother's gift and will remain so until it can no longer be...restrained. That is the best I can describe it."
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Corbyn finishes speaking with the captain of his soldiers, and moves to speak with Atrum, Quetzal, and Donovan*

I have ordered the majority of my troops here to protect our home and anyone else who stays behind, I have left in place the small party of scouts who are keeping an eye on Rodrick's keep, in case he attacks from there...hopefully we will return in time to mount a defense.

Let us press through as quickly as possible. My family and our friends need us. We will decide the matter of this weapon once it, and Pentag, are no longer immediate threats.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

*To Jacob*

“No, you little fool. Can the place through that portal be reached from here by wagon or by ship – travelling by mundane routes?”

*To Corbyn*

“And should your scouts have something to report, my Lord, how are they to do so? It would seem we have not yet even settled on a method of return.”
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Jacob's face turns red and he says, "How would I know, I've never been there...And you should watch who you're calling names mister." And with that, Jacob gives Amagus just the slightest of shoves and Amagus disappears.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Jacob*

Where did ya send him? I understand why he ticked ya off. Trust me I've wanted to slap him quite a few time, but ya probably should bring him back from wherever ya sent him.

He did desirve it, but luv I don't want ta see you getting into trouble over it.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"No worries. He's just outside. Probably sulking."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn giggles*

Nice one luv...
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

*Amagus re-enters the Inn*

“That’s quite a gift you have there, young one. You are quite correct, I was wrong to snap at you the way I did. It is only that I am so filled with concern for those lost to us and want so badly to help them. To best be able to do so, however, the situation must be understood as best as possible. Hence my questions, the answers to which might hold the key to saving their lives. How did you know where Giddeon, Kels, and Grok had gone?”
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Amagus and giggles displaying her mischievous grin. In a very light-hearted tone.*

Hummn...my my my how your tune changed awfully quickly now that Jacob showed you what he can do if ya tick him off. Now all of a sudden your concern for that weapon has disappeared and you are NOW concerned about, oh people you barely know or have never even met before, after let's see criticizing others for showin' great concern for them.

How very transparent of you...
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Eli runs into the inn carrying a bundle of things in his arms…

“I’m all packed and ready to go!” He starts heading toward the portal, when Arthos comes over and takes him by the shoulder leading him over to the office. People standing near the office can hear them arguing inside, before Eli storms out throwing spell books and bags on the floor and storming off to his room.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Kids

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos collects Eli's stuff with a solim face and takes his stuff to Eli's room. Arthos speaks to Eli through the door in a low comforting tone. Some words drift down that be be made out*

Sorry.... Saftey... Own Good.... Your Father...

*After speaking Arthos walks away with a sad but determined look on his face and gathers his equipment*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug appears confused by the exchange and once Arthos emerges from the room he pushes past Arthos into the room to speak with Eli, slamming the door shut.*