Seeking the Threatened Families

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

Well we certainly don't want to leave him behind with nothing more than tracks to follow. At the same time, I dont want to leave any definitave proof of where we've taken you -- in case the wrong people should find it. How long is he usually gone on these hunting trips? That is, can you give a a good guess as to when he might return? We really cannot afford to delay much more.

If you're not sure when he should be returning, and if he doesn't hunt far from here, Curufin or I could go have a look 'round for him, while the other starts back for the Inn with the rest of you.

(oog: i'm assuming that there is a time variance between the "habert" thread and this... I'm probably saying this while atrum and the others are still visible but walking away.)
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

"I will volunteer to have a look around for him. I am a little more accustomed to woods and am probably the most likely candidate to do so."
Lost my train of thought.....
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Oh I'm sure he'll be around any time now. Usually doesn't stay out this late actually. probably had a chance at one and waited for the perfect moment."

She finishes putting the "essentials" together, organized into four rather large piles but easily carried by everyone present (including you, her, and children. Just as she is finishing a man enters, obviously favoring one of his legs. He is a little older than the lady, perhaps mid thirties or possibly even forty. He carries a couple of rabbits in his hand.

he looks at everyone, somewhat surprised and says, "Company I see. There isn't a problem I hope."

He will be amenable to leaving if you wish
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*Curufin points at the man*

"Found him."
Lost my train of thought.....
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

*Throws Curufin a "you retard" look*

*To the man*

Greetings sir. I hate to have to forego formal introductions, but we are in the process of moving your family to a safe location, and time is something we are not in abundance of. Bear is probably a bit angry at this point, and we don't need your family falling prey to his wrath. I can explain more as we go.

*To Curufin*

Why dont you take point, and I'll follow up the rear.

*Assuming Curufin oblidges, we move the family back to the Inn. The husband takes position right in front of Kabre, in the back of the line so Kabre can fill him in. (Let me know if the man appears to be slowing us tremendously because of his lame leg).
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

It is slower going than perhaps you want but he is able to keep somewhat of a faster pace. By the time you reach the inn, it has obviously warn him down a bit and he will be thankful for a rest.
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

*Kabre gets the family's belongings offloaded, and invites them to make themselves at home.

*To Curufin and any that care*

I believe Donovan is up with the guild of light at their hall. I'm going to go grab him.

*Heads up the hill to the guild of light house, and does whatever is necessary to get the attention of someone in the GOL house without springing the 372 traps.*
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

(OOG: this is Natalie aka Kathryn posting with permission for Steve aka Eli)

*Eli answers the door with his usual youthful exuberance after you hear about 372 traps being disarmed*

There, I think I got them all, at least I hope I did cause I would hate for anyone to fall down in the traps cause that would be bad and we wouldn't want that to happen. Oh hey, you're one of those new guys in town, Kathryn and Donovan and Arthos were just talking about you, the Phoenix clan, right? Well, that's a really cool name, I always wondered what a Phoenix would look like...

*You finally manage to get a word in edgewise and inquire about the location of whom you are looking for*

Oh, ya, Kathryn, Arthos, and Donovan just left, they said something about looking for the Trader that was here, I think they went down the hill.

*Eli sums up his amazingly short answer and waits to see if you need anything else*
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

Ah, thank you for your assistance, Eli! I'm sure i'll see you later.

/* Heads back down the hill. If Donovan isn't directly visible outside, Kabre heads to the Inn again. If he's not in the inn, Kabre awaits further orders, and answers whatever questions the family would like answered to the best of his ability.

If he is directly visible outside, walks over to him. */
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

*After a little bit of time has passed (Enough for the Atrum/Trader situation to have been resolved) Eli, Kathryn, Ka, and Azara show up at the home with the ruined door. Eli is carrying some planks and some tools, and begins to fix the door, or build a new one if necessary*
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

In short order the door is fixed.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

See Ka the door is a Moooo point... see Ka... see :roll:
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Azara shakes her head and grins a bit at the joke.*

We better be gettin' back up to the guild hall. I need ta meet up with Arthos and then eventually check in on the guest.

*Looks over to Ka*

You comin' with us?