Return from Frostfell: Chapter 4 (The Final Chapter)

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos pulls a small book from is pouch, flips through the pages, and holds it open for Annika*

Here is the spell that needs to cast

*Arthos waits queitly while holding the book steady for Annika as she cast the spell*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*When Kidwynn refuses to rest Kels's Head drops for a moment then he looks at her*

"You need to REST." *His words are more harsh this time*

"I need you to be as close to 100% as i can get..." *His tone goes back to normal* "If not for yourself then do it for me....."

*He again waits for her to lay down*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at him and at first the tone envokes a severe stubborn look in her eyes, but as his voice softens so does her defiant glare and it softens up considerably.*

*Her voice quiet and the icy undertone is not presenet and she begins shivering a little. As she become a little wobbly once more standing, the woman conceeds to his request as sits down on the cot and wraps up in a blanket. She looks at him.*

I'll try because...

You eventually need to rest too...

*She lays down and bundles up even further as the shivering becomes worse.*
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid steps over to Kidwynn.

"You do not appear well. I would assist, if I can."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn turns over and looks a Dallid and speaks softly.*

I'm alright. You two are worrying to much. How about I make you a deal and you can examine away after we get back to Haven. It's just fatigue and nothing I can't handle.

*She looks at Kels.*

Is this resting thing negotiable? Might we enter into negoations on this? I'll lie down and take it easy 'til the portal opens and Donovan returns and all. With a little bit of luck, hopefully we will be back to Haven soon. I just don't think I'm going to be able to close my eyes, not at a time such as this.

Fair enough?
Last edited by Kidwynn on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*Shale times the opening of his receiving circle so that Donovan can get to Haven and have another circle put up to send him back to the outskirts of Frostfell.*

*After two or three minutes of the portal being opened Donovan steps back through apparently in the same condition as when he left just a half hour or so ago.*

*Donovan indicates to the group that a receiving circle is waiting for the group and the Havenites begin to mobilize. If no one raises any concerns or issues, the group will step through the second sending circle created by Annika*

((Please post your last minute discussions in Frostfell and if you are having your character stay with Annika))
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale nods to Donovan as he steps out of his circle, "Good to see you made it sir. One of us should stay with Annika for the trip home. If only, to save us suspicions of outside influance on her arrival. If you order me I'll stay for the walk, otherwise I have a rum and a fire that's looking mighty good to these chilled bones."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan nods to Shale.*

"Indeed. We all need to get back to Haven. I've taken care of things all the way around, so let's just get home."

*Donovan waits until all the Havenites are through the portal.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale nods to Donovan, "I'll just hold the receiving cirlcle here till the last of us are through just in case we need two way travel longer than expected." Shale holds the portal, and will walk back through at the same time as Donovan.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Upon hearing Donovan's return, Kidwynn very slowly gets up from where she has been resting. She carefully rolls up the bed roll and manages to tuck it under her arm carefully. She then looks over at Kels, still obvously not appearing 100%*

Since Donovan stated the way back to Haven is clear, shall we move out?
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

*Donmayo bows deeply to Annika and speaks to her very softly
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Nods to Donovan*

Come my friends, let us return to our home.

*Takes Robin's hand and steps through the portal.*
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

No, Kidwynn, you are not well. Your very life may be endangered if your condition goes untreated. However, waiting until you are on the other side of the portal won't impose additional risk. But seek aid immediately when you arrive in Haven.

*Dallid does not approach the Circle*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*When Don Mayo approaches, Annika nods to him, speaks softly to him for a brief moment and then says to everyone:* "Fare thee well..." *Annika then turns and offers her hand to Donmayo to kiss it and then waits for him to step through the portal.*

*Annika notices that Dallid does not appear to be making his way to the circle.* "You are not returning home?"

((At this point, I see Dallid, Shale, Donovan all still standing around, not actively trying to walk through the portal. Will you three please let us know what your characters are doing?))
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan glances back at Dallid*

"Shall we?"

*If Dallid agrees, all three of them will go through the portal together.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.