One stormy night.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

He raises his glass of water and lemon to salute Sunny

"Here's to the hope that we can find something besides our duty to the Kin to live for."

He finishes the last of his drink and places the glass on the bar top.

"Be at ease Dallid. If judgment was passed by the Circle, trust in the fact that whatever punishment the Elders handed down is more than fair for the crimes that were committed. Any more on the matter, I cannot and will not reveal, as knowledge of the Circle is a closely guarded secret even among the Kin."

He pauses a moment to collect his thoughts, turning from the bar to survey everyone present. As he leans against the bar, he addresses Abaddon directly.

"Incredible how TWO of the Kin died, and yet everyone is more concerned with placing Sunny on trial. I rest easier at night knowing that the one who killed Kami will surely be brought forth for the Queen's justice. Kami will not be forgotten, I promise you that."
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
Honor Guard of the Last Grand Oracle
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Indeed. I appreciate that. I wouldn't want Sunny, nor Gabriel's crime to go unseen. Gabriel is Queen Esmeralda's pet psychopath, so I doubt anything serious will happen to him." Abaddon said smiling behind his mask.

"I kept my end of the bargan for my pardon even if no one else did."
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"The Circle's judgement is no doubt appropriate. Howeve Haven must have it's own justice if order is to be mantained, security addressed, and its citizens put at ease. Haven must show its people that it works to keep them safe, and the killing of its people not taken lightly. This hearing must happen."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Let us hope that everything is resolved peacefully then. While an awful lot of trouble to go through for an old man, the dead need quieting." Abaddon says. "As always Dallid, you have yet to let us down."
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."