Brokehill Quest: Prelude

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Hmmm...tumptin like dat mite wurk owt gud.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Let's play find the Arcane

Post by Lambic »

Lambic stands up behind the table he was sitting at. As he walks around the side of it he heaves on a large backpack. He proceeds to cross the room and continues gearing up as he does, strapping on his shield over his pack. Sheaths his sword and stands behind Rahl.

Mumbling
Only safe place around the son of a ...trails off into grunts.

Dallid you said time is of the essence, or implied it. So were is our third Arcane? I like the idea of this being able to return home regularly. Lets get those who've volunteered and another Arcane and be on our way.

Stands for a moment and then runs back to his table

Mumbling again
Damn almost for got my ale!
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Minutes pass as all who are going gather their gear and suppies and make their way to the Inn. Soon all is ready*

Now is the time to leave. Thank you all for your support. Hopefully we have the archane ability to teleport back to Haven each day. The journey is long, and we do not know what its nature will be. Should you feel your conviction in the Quest flagging, know that you need not continue, should we indeed have teleportation.

If we do not, puruse your mind now, for this is your last chance to forego the Quest. Once we are away, attempting to travel back to Haven in ones or twos is ill advised.

*With that, Dallid starts off down the South Road*

(OOG: If you want your character to be a part of this but haven't had a chance to post yet, feel free to consider youself along for the ride, currently walking silently beside the others. It's also safe to say EVERYONE Dallid can find has been informed of this Quest, and thus can take part in it)
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum whispers something in Dallid's easr before he takes off and hands him something and returns to the Inn*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal begins to follow Dallid.*

"Phoenix Guard, follow me."
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Hops down from her perch-like position on the bench, makes sure her shortsword and dagger are secure, grabs her cloak, and follows Dallid*
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn and Kels follow behind Sethreal.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos takes point and scouts ahead into the woods searching for danger and finding the easist path to follow. As people get a glimpse of him as he travels through the woods they notice a change in him. His strides become long which resembles the loping stride of a wolf. His ears seem to become more pointed, and the strain of leadership seems to melt away and in it's place a wolfish grin apears. It is as if the woods and him are one.

Arthos returns time to time and in a low almost growling voice reports what he has seen and the best route to get around obsticales and danger*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn from her position looks at the ground ever to check for any track and trails Arthos may have missed looking for markings out of the norm.

She is whispering in Kels's ear pointing out the things she is looking for. Those that can hear her will not she is giving him a basic lesson in wilderness survival.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale shoulders his sheild and walks behind Sethreal next to Kidwynn and Kels with one hand on his sword's grip. "I don't know about the others Dallid, but turning back and abandoning people we've sworn to help isn't what the Phoenix Guard is about. If we cast our lot with you we won't turn back without you."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Kels with a mischevious grin on her face before turning her attention to Dallid.*

I believe luv most of us are here for the long haul for we do not believe in the philosophy of whomever falls behind stays behind.

*She grins and then turns her attention back to Kels.*
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale looks over at Kidwynn with a smile, "Is Kels so much a distraction you didn't hear me just say that... You gonna be alert when we are out in the wastes?"
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid smiles at Shale and Kidwynn*

Your dedication is most appreciated. I thank you for it.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

I was just saying what you said my way luv. Do not worry when we are out there and things come up I will me more then alert.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Slings a rather large padded bag over his sholder. Belts on a old long sword and shield and follows.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW