A Stranger enters

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn observes Donovan's behavior. She too has been there though a lot of things with him, Corbyn, Sethreal, and Atrum. She just watches and observes as she always has done and ready to offer to brainstorm if needed.*

*As she watches Sethreal, she looks concerned. She's been there on the brink, but no one really has any clue just how far. Something when she took off with Braddoc all those moons ago changed her, but some would say the change began shortly after Frostfell.*

*Looks at Donovan, Corbyn, and Atrum*

So, once Eilonwy does some research I'm goin' ta assume you'll need me ta go do some scoutin' or what have you, correct? If there is any book readin' ta do I could do that, ya know.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Having paused to hear Corbyn, to move out of Atrum's and Sethreal's way, and then to listen to Donovan, there is a pained expression while remembering the seer's role in the last shifting of land. Giving him a weak smile the youth replies, "I was just on my way out to do so."

With a hasty sweep of the grey hat to all, the sage is out the door.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

As the sage exits, Esmerelda calls out after her,
"Do you want some help with this one?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

The softly accented voice calls back from outside, "Feel free to join me, lady. 'Tis always a pleasure."
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

"I have neither witnesssed nor heard of a sssingle Myssstic who could affect ssso much with ssso little effort. Surely sssuch isss within the right of one ssso great."