After the Ball

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Lambic takes each of the requests for his attention in turn*

I believe I do, Lady. Let my check my books.

Aidan, yes he does, but its a bit perferable to the loud singing.

Laura I am good but busy. As usual.

*He attempts to keep an eye on the scene going on between Xandar and Voralen. A smile crosses his face as it seems to settle.*
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum adresses Xandar*

By all means

*He motions to a room in the corner.*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Looking to Aidan “What would you need a potion for after a ball.” Waiting a minute she says “Oh, I get it. In this case I hope you did not need any. And yes he seems to do that every now and again.”

Putting one arm around Laura she says “we are sending more people to winter haven soon.”

Looking around at Sen, Aidan, and Laura Rosamud goes on. “Last time we ware there I need the potion very badly. There was a necklaces that changed people in to undead. I think if the necklaces comes back around I will be abele to cleans it with a Cure diseases potion or two. So I just want to be safe. There is nothing to worry about, as of yet.” Saying this Lady Rosumand removes her arm from Laura shoulders and sites down next to the Aidan. Looking Back to Lambic “I tried a strait up Cleansing Potion, then a full Clean. Each time it seemed to lows a little power. By that time we now the necklaces diseases people who put it on. Laura was the one who die do to that man putting it on. She almost had her neck slit. Do you have any water I don’t care for ale.”
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Xandar
New in Town
New in Town

Atrum and Xandar

Post by Xandar »

*Xandar follows Atrum to the corner room*
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*glancing to the Lady*

"Well this Winterhaven place certainly sounds both interesting and a nasty little place to visit.. could be fun.. perhaps Calvin and I may have to visit someday."

*looks to Laura*

"Alas, I have had as much luck today as at the Ball... unless of course you would care to change my luck..(grin)."
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Smile sweetly Lady Rosamund looks to Laura. Lady Luck is a good thing. May haps you could change his luck. Looking back to Aiden my father says a little luck never hurts anyone.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura looks to Lady Rosemund with a small smile on her face
"Well in order to have lady luck you need to be a lady and i am far from that. And thank you for your concern and yes you are right we will be going through the portal soon and we should take all the supplies that we can. We never know what might happen."
*Turning to Aidan
"Well good sir I have seen some of your charms at the ball and I have yet to be impressed."
*With a small laugh she turns to Lambic
"When you get a chance can I get a glass of your fine ale i think i might sit here a while and see what comes to pass."
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Glasses start slapping down on the bar top*

A water for the Lady, ale for the not-so lady, and something a little stronger for the funny guy, I find him entertaining.

*with that drinks are distributed, that last glass sliding down the bar to Aidan.*
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Thank you very much my good man, have you found that poiton or would you like me come back for it later.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*takes the drink proferred*

"My thanks Sir Lambic, if the rest of the women around here are half as feisty as the kitten here I really do think I am going to enjoy staying here"

*takes a long draw off his drink*

"The ale is more than passable as well.. perhaps I can help you with your process, my friend.. if there is one thing I know, it is drinkin! Women I many not know but even fools like me can win through persistence..hahaha!"
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I will look for it Lady. Aidan I wouldn't say all of them but we have our fair share.
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*The Lady Kathryn strolls into the inn. Her finery is put away; she's now dressed to be able to defend herself easily as she is accustomed. Her armor is strapped on securely with her shield slung over her back and her distinctive longsword hung from her hip. She pauses at the end of the room near the massive fireplace and surveys the room with a small smile*
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura looks at Aidan with a smile of Appreciation
I do what I can sir and I do hope that you like it here. You are at least good for a laugh.
*She turns away and laughs to herself
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Still not under standing the significance of what was said between larua and Aiden, the Lady Rosamund just smiles at everyone. Humming softly to herself Rosamund just sites with her eyes closed as if she is thinking about something very dear to her. After a moment her checks tern to a rose color. Both hand come up to cover her face just for a moment.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*A young woman who resembles very much a pirate of the old days comes walking into the Inn. With her is a rather tall looking individual carrying a sword and shield. He too looks very much like a pirate dressed in thicker black leather armor.*

*As she looks around the Inn, she stops dead in her tracks when she notices Atrum standing there in the flesh.*

Bloody he...you're alive!

*She continues to stand there stunned*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.