The next few days...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Perhaps. What methods of resistance can be deployed against this foe is not yet known. Much lore must be collected.

What is known is its seeming interest vested in your unborn child. Likely in you as well, perhaps even in those you love. It may seek manipulation through Love again - in you or in those near you. Your vigilence must extend to them, as well. Though the minds of Elves are strong with age and experience, even their very young can prove maliable.

Regardless, its focus would seem now with your unborn. Thus are we fortunate that is here before us. I would like to examine the child once again.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

"By all means," she said moving closer so he could touch the place where the child new grew. "I was thinking of having Ug and Shale investigate and test by way of magic as well. I mean, if there's anything strange, the three of you should be able to find it. You are the best in your fields Haven has to offer."

She gave him a warm smile, her fear and sorrow having mented away. "I will be strong, Dallid, and I will study. It won't trick me, and I will not faulter. Besides, I have all the faith in the world that Haven and its folk will perservere. We always do."
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

*Donmayo sitting quietly and listening to the conversation asks, “may I?” With that he removes his gloves and motions toward Robin’s belly where they child would be located.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid extends his hand, from which a warm light begins to shine*

(Check condition, sense magic)
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin gives the Aviana a smile. "The more the merrier!"

*You'll both have to PM Mike... I have no idea what you would get. I'm as in the dark as everyone else. ^_^*
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid retracts his hand after a short time, and stands, eyes still focused on Robin*

There is indeed still life within you; however, magical energy is also present about your womb, though trace. One adept at disenchantment might remove any spell that may lie there, although I doubt the Entity-that-dwelt-within-Incarius would allow its schemes undone so readily.

*Dallid turns his eyes upon Arthos*

Arthos, I would like to discuss another matter with you.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos standing up*

As you wish my friend, let us talk
My Thoughts

Aaron
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

He pulls his hand back from Robin's belly.

"Yes, I agree with the wise ones assessment. At least that there is some magical aura present, but could that not just as likely be the child himself? I mean he is half-elf. Elves are by nature magical creatures. Nearly everyone I have met can at least partially harness the natural powers around them. What is disenchanting him harmed the baby? I think rash action is not the wisest course; perhaps the wise ones who study the histories should investigate possible solutions that will not harm the unborn?"
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Disenchantment will not harm life, to my understanding. Disenchantment does exactly that - removes enchantment. I may enchant my sword with magical energies, and a disenchantment can remove such energies given to my sword. However, a disenchantment cannot remove me. For my energies are my own, and not artificially conferred upon by an outside source.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

"I'm game for anything you guys can think of," Robin said, a thoughtful look on her face. "I agree with Dallid, so disenchanting should not hurt the babe. Though, we might want to ask Corbyn what he thinks before we go and do anything, and the High Magus as well. They would know for sure, I'd assume."