Second Prophesy Piece Location

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

When Kidwynn takes a step in her direction, she wields, anger in her eyes, though she does let her finish her questions before responding, "My patience is growing thin. Your words suggest that you are blindly going after things you don't even understand. My advice to you is to learn and ask questions before you set out to do something. But since you are just a scouting party, you are of little consequence to me at this time. Go, collect your information if you must, just don't get too close to the well..." She shakes her head, contemplates for just a moment and then in rapid fire states, "I said I have few if any allies left, they certainly do not belong to any organization and that is all you need to know. I will come back to Haven in time, after I see what's happening and then, and only then will I speak with others who I deem fit. My purpose here was to see what you were doing and I have appeased myself with those answers and all you must know for now is that others want what you want...and they will kill for it." Once again, she walks away.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*When the woman turn the Kidwynn and is angry, it doesn't frighten the young woman one bit. She listens to what this stranger has to say and when the woman turns around to leave once more she nods to Ravinal to see what he opts to do next.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*To Kidwynn, while still facing the womans exit.*

"Let her go, she obviously has motives unknown to us. Sinister or not. We will know of it soon enough."

*He says this, while holding onto natures magic, not untensing his grip on his sword.*

"Besides, she is right on one thing. We need to know more about this situation. Mayhaps Herb might know more than he's letting on. Mayhaps not. We will see. Though one thing is for sure. We will get no further answer from her at the time. And being any more aggressive toward her with no provocation, will lead us no where."
deceased
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Ravinal*

Right, let's head back and report to Kels what we have learned. Maybe he will be able to get Herb to open up a little if there is something that indeed this guys knows.

Got one thing verified from the woman, we are not alone in persuit of that piece, then again that doesn't surprise me. Looks like a tad bit of caution is in order.

Let's get to that well and see what there is to see, shall we?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Heading back

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn and Ravinal return to Kels's and Herb's position unharmed. Kidwynn however appears to be deep in thought with whatever the two of them ran into.*

*She grabs her pack and looks at Kels.*

We need to get to that well as quickly as we can for we are not alone. I'd like to speak with you off to the side if possible.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks at the two as they are coming back*

"Ravinal, stay here with Herb. Kidywnn, over here.

*Kels walks out of ear shot of Herb*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn follows Kels and the two begin speaking quietly. She keeps an eye out for trouble while they are talking.*
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels walks back over to Ravinal and Herb*

"Lets get moveing. Herb, what do you know of the prophecy's if anything?"

*Kels starts walking*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Beginning the trek once again, the four walk toward their destination. The question by Kels appears to confuse Herb, and he seems to search for an appropriate response, finally landing on, "I have heard of many prophecies in my day. I can't pretend to know which one you are referring to. Do explain..."
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks at Herb*

"Well all I know of this one is that there are seven events that are fortoled to take place, and that six already have. If they all come to pass it will be very very bad for us. I know that is vage but I am no Scholar. We are at this time trying to stop the prophecy's from comeing true. That is why we are out here now."

*Kels waits for a respons"

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb thinks a moment but then replies, "Can't say I've heard of that one, but I'd be happy to help you stop it. I would hate for something very very bad to happen. I mean, I did just get here afterall."
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels Laughs*

"Yes you did! Well I guess then i must know what you are good at if you are to help us. That way I know when to bring you in to what ever with me."

*Kels smiles at Herb*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb smiles back at Kels, saying, "I am attuned with the ONE magic, and use this knowledge to impact both the external and internal world through the use of charms and potions. I can also bind wounds and heal a bit. I wouldn't worry much about me...I never do."

Just ahead, Kidwynn once again stops, looks around, and then waves everyone up to her. When everyone arrives, she points out a stone well protruding from the ground about 50 meters ahead. Nothing appears out of the ordinary...
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*After Herb is done talking Kels nods*

"Good to know."

*When Kidwynn points out the well*

"This must be it, Kidwynn, Ravinal you two go left. Myself and Herb will go right and meet you on the other side, but don't get to close yet let's just see what happens."

*With that he begins to move to the right makeing a sweep of the area untill he reaches the other side*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn just nods and proceeds left with caution.*