The Morning Outside the inn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Robert's eyes open as he reaches for Dallid's arm. "Save Daniel he has been taken" Robert stays on the ground still too weak to move.

Brey and Zeira continue to run toward the elf that is running toward Haven.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid continues healing Robert. "Trust that others continue the pursuit. You and I will join it shortly."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

*Virgil leaps off the ground*

"the fools went the wrong way."

*Virgil sprints at full speed after the tracks leading away from haven*
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

A half hour passes and you all end up in the clearing. Robert is visibly upset.

"We need a plan, and we need Mortimer. The elf with Daniel must have a 45 minute head start on us by now. We also must make safe the cabin, especially if there are more elves out there"

Robert shakes his head

"People/Friendship are more important than even the mission. We can alway send people to Haven, but there will never be another Daniel. We must stick true to our friendship or we will be lost"

Looking at Ark "You have some speed, so dont delay, run to the cabin and find Mortimer, we must track this elf with all haste"
Chris
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil nods and begins his run back to the cabin
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira approaches Robert

"I'm sorry...this is my fault that they have gotten so far ahead of us. I just didn't want to lose them, so I chose a direction and went for it. It was a dumb idea. I should have just waited for Virgil. I'll try and be more patient in the future. Promise."
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Mortimer returns with Virgil, saying, "The family seems safe, at least for now. They're talking about leaving, something about an uncle they were planning on taking the item to anyway. I wasn't sure what to tell them."

After being updated ont he situation, he begins looking at the scene, confused at first, but then seemingly gaining confidence.

"I believe two got away, two came through here," and then he pauses, looking again. "But I think at slightly different times. i don't think they communicated with each other, at least not here. One went toward Haven, the other that direction, and he was dragging something or more likely someone. That's where you'll find Daniel. We should make haste."
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Alright, let's go."

Zeira starts moving in the direction Mortimer indicated
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil shakes his head a little

"NO, im not letting that family take that item to someone we dont know, or somewere we cant find, i will take them and the item back to haven, if they dont want to go then just the item, but we need all the help we can get, and that looked like help to me."
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira stops and turns around. He then approaches Virgil.

"Virgil...let me explain something to you. What you just said makes it sound like that if those people don't give you the item you are going to take it from them. So what I'm going to do is give you a moment to rethink that action.

Zeira then gets a little closer to Virgil.

"I'll put up with a couple of off hand threats to my life. I'm getting used to that. When you start threatening the lives of innocent people your just going to make everyone think your some kind of vandal. I certainly hope that's not the case. Especially for you... "

Zeira takes a look around at the group

"When we find Daniel we can worry about that shiny piece of crap. Until then we only have one mission. Save our friend."

Zeira takes one last look at Virgil and begins in the direction Mortimer indicated.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Zeira's right," Mortimer says. "Time is of the essence." Mortimer immediately moves in the direction of Daniel at his customary fast pace.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

With that the group takes off for a run to rescue Daniel.

Your quarry has significant distance on you, but is moving much slower.

Mortimer holds up his hand*

"He is close. Stay close and do not make a sound."

Walking silently you start to hear raised voices

"Tell me what you know! Why are you here? How did you find out about our plans?" SPEAK!"

Daniel looks back at the elf and says nothing

There is a scream and you see a spray of blood and Daniel's neck is cut.

The elf is a glow as he watches Daniel Die, but just before he does the elf touches him. Daniel shakes and starts breathing heavily.

"You are young, do you truly want to die. You have seen your fate, and my time is short, I will not save you again. Now tell me what you know"

Daniel starts to cry and..
Chris
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

There is no time to plan, no time to wait. With sword and shield, Dallid attacks.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira charges behind Dallid

“Don’t kill the elf, just beat it within an inch of it’s life”
Last edited by Zeira on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

*Azra raises her bow, and takes aim upon the elf. She concentrates, readying herself to fire upon the elf.*
Azra Celevares