The Morning Outside the inn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

*Azra stands and joins the others in search of Robert, following the crimson trail that was left behind*
Azra Celevares
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

You follow the train of blood until you come to Robert, two arrows plunged into his chess.

It is easy to see in the mud that 1 more set of tracks continue in the direction of Haven. They are deep tracks, as if who ever made them was caring something or someone.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

*Virgil spots the body but dosn't slow down and keeps runing*

"An elf survived, it must die."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira stops for a short moment, obviously distraught by finding Robert's body

"Dammit...Azra, see if there is anything you can do for him. The rest of us will track down the last elf. Let's try and keep it alive. That way we can get some answers hopefully. And some justice. Let's go everyone!"

Zeira starts running again
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi stops near Roberts body

"Theon, Brey, Christo, go with them. I'll stay with Azra. Dallid, we may need you to stay as well."

He looks around for the family and Mortimer

"Make haste, they have Daniel."
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid assesses Robert*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

*Azra nods to Zeira and watches him run off after the elf, then turns and watches Dallid examine Robert, waiting for the confirmation of his fate before she can begin to help in any way. Her eyes are doubtful, but her hands clasped in a way that says she is hopeful the situation isn't dire enough to require her abilities.*
Azra Celevares
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey runs with all the speed he can muster. We'll catch up to them they know that. So where are they leading us? To the rest of them? Remember when the elves first appeared we were in the clearing where the unknown tracks were first found, there were fifteen of them. We only killed a handful in the fight earlier. I think we should concentrate on stealth once we catch up. They won't kill Daniel right away, they took him for a reason. Information.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

You run with all speed and stop.

The mud and trail you were following opens up to a small clearing of heavy grass.

There are several tracks leading in different directions. You take a moment to look and it is evident that one set of tracks is evident and is moving in a direction opposite of Haven.

There is a second set of tracks that also appear new that lead toward Haven.

*You can take time to examine more information or make your decision*
Chris
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil gets on all fours and begins very carefully checking the ground
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Let's just head towards the one going to Haven. If the other part of the group comes they can follow the other tracks. Time is too important. "

Zeira begins writing something large in the dirt with his spear

"Let's move!"

Zeira starts moving towards the direction of the tracks heading to haven
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid's hands glow a bright white*

"He's dead, but only just. His essence has not yet dispersed into Phanterra and may be easily recalled."

Following the Resuscitation, Dallid performs mystical surgury, then grants Robert his last Cure 2 Potion. First Aid is then sufficient to pull Robert away from any danger. Finally, a much weaker, broader glow works to close the last of his wounds and return him to full health.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil ignores all around him as he examines the dirt and grass
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey follows Zeira.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

*I will have several updates tomorrow. Waiting to talk to my brother*
Chris