Trip to Frostfell

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Watches Kabre and then looks at Curufin.*

See if there is anything possible that can be done so that a full deployment of people go and not a partial one.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

"I will, but first I think we need to get him some 'wake up juice'."

*Curufin walks over to Atrum*

"Atrum, do you have anything behind the bar that might help sober up a drunk person?"
Lost my train of thought.....
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Curufin*

If he doesn't I think I might have something in the forge.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

I agree with Garret and Atrum. We will respect the conventions of other lands, but not at the risk of weakening our town or chances for success in this mission. I suggest a force acceptable to the sensibilities of Annika's people goes forth now, and as Garret suggested, the rest of us shall arrive via circle.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

*points at Corbyn*

That's my buddy corbyn. very good at his job.
Moo.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at Corbyn and gets up*

Ok then luv, before I go and lock myself in the forge, who all is going in the initial group before the sending circle people come in?
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*nods to Corbyn*

I knew I've always liked you for a reason.

*To Roofy the date rape elf*
Nope, sorry only stuff to get him more intoxicated, I could give him a potion but then he'd just be a very awake drunk.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

(OOG: HAHAHA! Damn you! I tell ya, you go something just a couple of times and you get labled forever!)

(IG:)
*To Atrum*

"Hmmm, that's too bad. I would be nice to get him out of this...*ahem*...phase. Perhaps just time is needed. Fortunately, I doubt he will be going with the initial party."

*To Corbyn*

"Yes, who will be going first, and who will be coming later?"
Lost my train of thought.....
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Lambic begins muttering to himself*

Hey has anyone seen Ug? There is a spell I need to talk to him about.

*If anyone gives him an idea where Ug is Lambic walks off to find him.*
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

*McEwan totters grogily into the inn, stumbles upto the bar and drops his greataxe heavily onto it*

"A'trim?" *Pulls himself up to look behind the bar* " Ah, dar ya are lad."
*Let's himself down, seems to nod off for a second, then jerks himself awake.*

*After a moments thought he puts his 'water' skin on the bar next to his axe.* "Iffin' I could ba a botherin' ya ta refill me skin."

*mumbles to himself*

"Tired...ta mutch ta do...stay awake."

*Looks up to Atrum* "I hear tell...ya got something back dar...ta be keepin' a soul awake...Meh, never-ya-mind...I canna barely keep me skin full."

*Rolls around to look to the rest of the inn*
"What's this I hear...about Frostfalls? can I be a helpin'?"

*Nods off for a second then shakes himself awake*
"Nay, stay awake...ta mutch ta do..."
*Wobbles his head twards Corbyn and smiles weakly*
"Family reunion commin'."
*His eyes wander out the window towards the anchent graveyard, his hand tracing the new clawmarks on his breastplate.*
"Canno' 'ave na gate-crashers."

*blinks blurrily at rest of the inn*
"So what be this a'commin' from frostfalls?"
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels just stands in the back of the inn listening..with a confused look on his face*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Do the people of Frostfell have issues with only Dark Elves and Orcs, or with all of us who are other than human? I have never spoken with Annika and wish to be clear.

*Walks over and checks McEwan for any disease or injury, healing anything found.*
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan listens to everyone with a look of consideration on his face, making specific note of the suggestions that Garett, Atrum, and Corbyn make in regards to the sending circle.*

"Though I am unsure of the reaction of the people of Frostfell, I agree with Mr. Maevers that a sending circle should be used. While I would certainly appreciate as much aid as the town is willing to provide, I was not in a position to pledge the aid of the town to Annika when she approached me about helping her people. I could only speak for the Phoenix Guard, and I did so because I considered this endeavor a worthy one."

*Turns to Garett specifically*

"Mr. Maevers, I would indeed prefer that the entirety of Haven lend its aid when the time comes, but that is a decision for the people of Haven. I will lead a small expedition to the north, and we will use the sending circle to bring the rest of those who wish to participate to Frostfell."

*Procures a mug from Atrum and speaks to the assembled body.*

"Curufin, they have no problem with Elves or most other non-humans, just Dark Elves and Orcs. I'd like both you and Kabre to come along."

"Kabre, I'm expecting your best on this mission. I have no doubt that you are able to serve with distinction, regardless of any recent troubles."

"Lambic, you'll have all the chance you need to study these people, and I'd be pleased if you would join the expedition. Bring a lot of something tasty and warming, *winks* I'm sure between you and Atrum some appropriate brew can be found."

"Kidwynn, Kels, I'll let Corbyn decide if he needs his bodyguards. If he considers himself safe without the two of you, I'd suggest you start packing."

"McEwan, we're going on a walk up north. The people of Frostfell have asked for our assistance, and some of us are going to set up a circle so that the rest of us can give them a hand. You'd be welcome on either leg of the journey."

"Lord Corbyn, as it stands, I'd like to take Curufin, Kels, Lambic, Kidwynn, Kabre, Sethreal, Claude, and perhaps Ka and Eli as well. That, plus any other volunteers *nods at McEwan* should be an adequate force to get us there. We'll set up some sort of schedule with Ug for the circles before we go. If we're planning on bringing the whole town, then the town should be consulted and made ready. With your consent I'll leave the arrangements on this end to you and we'll make ready to leave in the morning."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

*Waves Corbin off with a half-smile*

"Thank-ye fer yer concern sar, but na beasty has a'been through me proof. A wee bit tired is all."

*Shakes his head to rattle out the cobwebs*

"Just come by ta refill me skin an ta see some livin' faces."

*Nods to the rest of the inn*

"An...ta let ya know...where I'll be iffin' ya might be a'needin' me ta watch yer backs in Frostfell a'course."
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*To McEwan* I'm glad you were not injured.

*To Donovan*
Agreed. Take those you listed, and I recommend you also take a member of the town guard. Let us go find Ug, and arrange for the circles. After you leave, I will speak with as many townsfolk as possible, to determine who will come at the appointed hour.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven