Homecoming

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

*Hitsu starts dancing from foot to foot*

"It's been so long since we've had sweets. I don't remember when the last time was. Oh yeah. I helped Keyaku find some when we were in that weird place. Right after we found her again all she wanted was cookies. I tried to tell her we shouldn't eat cookies we should go to bed. But..."

*Hitsu stops her rambling and starts looking around the kitchen.*
Hitsu
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

At the sight of the young girl, Fionna reaches into a cupboard and pulls out a large tray of cookies.

"Here you are my dear. Enjoy them, they are my favorite. How about a little milk or juice to go along with your cookies? That makes a wonderful snack just before bed."
phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

*Hitsu's face lights up at the sight of so many cookies*

"Uh juice please. And may I get some for Keyaku too? "
Hitsu
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

"i'll get you some." Esmerelda smiles at the hapiness on the little girl's face.

"Two glasses of juice. And I think those cookies Fionna meant for you to share, that's an awful lot for one person to eat!" she laughingly.

Carrying two glasses of juice, she goes back out into the common room to the other little girl.

"come have a seat, cookies are on their way!"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

A smile crosses Fionna's face at the happiness of the young girls. It has been a while that Fionna sees anyone so happy. Since seeing an image of her brother Fergusson in the Cave of the Dead, she has not entirely felt herself.

She follows Esmerelda into the common room. She joins the girls for a few cookies herself. "Hitsu, these really do hit the spot don't they!"

She turns to her friend, "Es, I see we've gained some new or rather returning friends into town. Care to introduce me?"
phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

*Hitsu sits down next to Keyaku and leans over to whisper in her ear. Afterwards she looks at the other two carrying the cookies over and her eyes return to the size of saucers at seeing so many sweets*

*With crumbs on her face she looks at the others*

"I don't know. I can eat a lot of cookies. But I like to share with Keyaku."

*She takes two more cookies and hands one to Keyaku.*
Hitsu
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

Fionna smiles lovingly towards the girls.

"I think we can all eat a lot of cookies from time to time. You just don't want to eat too many before bed."

She sneaks one off the plate, and leans into to Hitsu, "You know I can eat a lot of cookies myself, just haven't done so lately. It's nice to see you ladies feeling better."
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda looks around the room.

"I thought you brought most of them back with you? The only newcomer here that I recognize is Shea's husband, Connor."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

"yes, well we all came back as a group. Many of us too exhausted to talk, me included. I just thought it would be nice if my friend would introduce me to her brother." She smiles a wicked smile at her friend.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

She looks around the room.

"I would, but he's not here. I haven't seen him come in yet..."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,

Scarlet
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Scarlet »

Scarlet peeked from above, attempting to hide herself within the dark shadows of the rafters...but honestly, having a bright red cloak wasn't the best for hiding.

She took off her scarlet cloak and lied it down so as to hide it from the view below. Wearing lightweight muted and dark colors now, she softly crept from her sleeping place to a much better vantage point in the rafters. She watched Fiona and Esmeralda sweetly serve the two young girls food and drink. The young ones couldn't have been older than she was, which surprised her greatly considering the dangers they must have faced on their journey to this land.

Her eyes roamed the room slowly, taking into account the motley group of travelers. Some of them seemed quite formidable, while others seemed the more kindly and gentle. What a bizarre arrangement for a community, she thought.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Without ever looking up, Esmerelda says gently, "There's plenty here for anyone who may want some..."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,

Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

Cristo stumbles into the inn, the smell of rum follows him like a shadow, as does his heartwarming grin.

"Do I smell Cookies?

A look of intense concentration appears on his face as he tries to make his way to the plate of cookies but goes way of course,trips and falls on the floor instead. He then looks around the room with an accusing look.

"Who tripped me?"
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

*Fionna looks to the drunken young man with a little disdain. Despite this, she head over to him with slight smile on her face. She reaches down to help the young man up...

"Sir, can I help you up? Maybe a little less rum and a little more food will work better next time. Here are some cookies, how about a little water?"
Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

Cristo looks up at the young lady and gives her a little wink as she helps him up.

"Water!, who drinks water? Out on the deep sea it's nuthin but rum rum rum!.....at least it used to be.

He then heaves a deep sigh and takes the cookies from Fionna

"I miss the exciting life on the sea, the friends, the parties, the loot! and the wome......"

he stops his sentence short and a large smile appears on his face as he looks Fionna up and down appraisingly and quietly mumbles to himself

"the Women".
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)