The morning of the event

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks a Dallid*

Umm...can you see if you can find Atrum or Mohdri please. I can take care of the body.

*Looks at the woman*

If you could stay either with Dallid or here in the Inn until maybe Mohdri could be tracked down to talk to you to just to over things one last time I'd appreciate it. I can try to fix you a bite to eat after I do as Esmerelda asked.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*The door to the Inn flies open and Atrum steps out and surveys the situation quickly, his hand instinctively going for a dagger and stopping mid motion and relaxing*

What happened?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum with concern and a little sadness. Placeing the bundle which is obviously a body back down.*

Esmerelda is locked in her room because well. *She gestures in the direction of the woman* this woman here was out in the wood and came accross a body. She came to the Inn and Dallid, myself, and Abaddon when to see what was going on.

Atrum I don't quite know how so say this, but the body was Gol. Esmerelda has identified him and I recognized him from that tag game from a year ago.

She grabbed some bottles and he in her room. I figured right now about the only two people she'd talk to is you or Mohdri but I was actually hoping someone could find you. I believe she is planning a memorial service for him tomorrow evening.

I don't know if you want to see the body for yourself or would like a few moments with it. Dallid could describe things better but from the looks of things it appears as if someone basically stabbed him in the stomach and that lead to his demise. Abaddon was with us and the body has been in that condition far to long to bring him back through normal methods.

*Her green eyed gaze meets his*

She needs you.

When you are ready I'm going to place the body where she asked for me to place it.

To repeat what I said to Esmerelda early, I'm so sorry Atrum. I know he meant a lot to both of you.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*When Aurora says it's Gol Atrum's eyes go wide and he falls back against the wall of the Inn. The astonishment replaced by an deep sadness. He goes to the body and peels back the fabric to get a look at the face (spot to make sure it's him) and after a moment begins to weep.*

Thank you all for returning the body, what did she ask you to do Aurora, I will take care of it.

*After Aurora responds Atrum hoists the body over his shoulder and takes it to an out building and spends some time inside (trapping the door and window) and then goes back inside the Inn to Es's room*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora tells him what Esmerelda wish and then looks at him.*

I can take the body and guard it until you show up. I think she needs you more.

I don't mind.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Thank you Aurora, but once I go into that room I won't be back out for quite some time. *He clasps her on the shoulder* Thank you for your concern though, it is greatly appreciated. If you could look in the window though from time to time over the next day or so and make sure that Gol's body is still there I would appreciate it.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at him*

I can do that. In fact, if you have room I think I'll spend my evenings here for this moon. Just let me know which outer area you are placing him in.

I'm not sure if anyone will be coming down from Coldridge. I told Finn when you all were away that I was needed here to keep an eye on things since so many were gone.

Trust me, he understood. Even though I really didn't give him a choice in the matter.

*She looks at him.*

If you two need anything, let me know.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum nods to Aurora, seemingly becoming a little to distraught to carry on a conversation, he points to one of the buildings on the left*

He'll be there, I can see that one from the room.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora nods*

Dallid, I'm going to go and find Mohdri. If you could keep our guest company it shouldn't take me long.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"That I will do. His death appears to have been brought about by a single stab wound to his chest. No sign of a struggle. He likely knew the person who killed him."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.