On the road

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Quen continues to follow the folks heading to Caldonia. His speed is slower than it was last night it seems, as he pulls himself along the path with his walking stick, not saying much of a thing as he hobbles along.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

*Chuckles lowly*

Oh, Corbyn was not MY leader by any stretch of the imagination. I was one of the few that was actively working against him. Most of the people of Haven -that's what we called the place- bought his stories hook, line, and sinker. This number, sadly, included the other leader figures in Haven, one of which being Atrum, the man who was traveling with us and just recently left.

Incidentally, please bare with me if I seem to be overly disposed to questioning his attempts at leadership.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
marduk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by marduk »

oh.

*Marduk appears embarrassed at askintg the question. He puts his head down and continues walking*

My mistake. He was a bold deceiver, no doubt. Forgive my questioning. Where is it you are going? I may be of some help in protecting the innocent...Ingram, is it?
marduk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by marduk »

I am in search of my home. Perhaps you can help me with that in like?
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Yes, I am Ingram; Ingram Folles to be exact. As for our destination, we are traveling to Caledonia, where some of us will be attempting to rebuild. You are welcome to come with, though I doubt there is much innocence left in this world to protect.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
marduk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by marduk »

A sparrow lits down and lands on the Dwarf's shoulder. It sings to him, He seems very interested in what it is "saying". He disembarks from the caravan.

*Marduk runs off into the forest*