As Corbyn talks to the non distict man

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

my goodness, I'm forgetful today.
::pulls another chalice out of his cloak and pours from the bottle::
my apologies my good man
::hands the chalice to the minstrel::
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at Lady with a reassuring smile as she places her shield strategically near the Lady.*

Not ta worry luv, I'll do my best ta make sure nothin' happens ta him.

*She grins in amusement*

Just as you are goin' ta help me with this ball things, I'm goin' ta need ta work on your subtile gestures.
Last edited by Kidwynn on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

From her large bag of random items, Dia pulls out a dark wooden bottle and pours the minstrel a drink. "Think is my own special brew...made from doppleberries and a number of other herbs. Shaman's Specialty, you know."

She hands him the drink. It's a dark amber color and thick like a lite syrup. Do you dare drink it? ^_~
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Dia*

What's a doppleberry luv?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

Dia replies with a naughty grin, "Wild berries...makes some sick the first time they have too many of them." She winks, "They make good firewater!"
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Raises and eyebrow from beneath the big hat*

How good? Better then this?

*Kidwynn hands Dia her bottle of rum to let her take a drink from it. She then turns her attention to the minstral.*

Good sir, know of any pirate...er sailin' tunes?
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

so
::turning back to the woman sitting with the half orc::
how are you liking our fair burg so far?
::takes a sip from his chalice::
well speak up, fair one or I shall kill you both with my words, for I can speak all day and all night
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

The lady and half orc are sitting at a table near the corner by the time you apprach. The Half Orc grunts a little as you apprach.

"I don't know you" he says in a gruff voice.

It is obvious by his body language that he is very protective of the lady.

The lady never looks up but instead chooses to to take a large bite of the turkey leg she ordered
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn carefully observes the half-orc's behavior and is on the ready in case something bad goes down and things get out of control quickly.*
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Leaning with a shoulder up agents one post Rosamund watches with a smirk on her face….You know I think if I ever get to go back home I should hire some of his kind for jester…..everyone I have met has been so amusing. This is said to Kidwynn.

Rosamund is watching this all take place and every now and then she will laugh or giggle just a little. At an amusing time.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

"OOG I have been trying to figure out how to say this....The Lady and half orc would look familiar to anyone who was at the Ravinal event where he found his wife and daughter"

edit: She was played by karen last event I believe. I am not completely sure I was not there. Someone who was at the event please let me know

Thanks
Last edited by GM_Chris on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**looks at the Half-Orc.**
"Quite observant of you my good man, that wonderful memory of yours continues to serve you in good stead, you truly do not know me."
**slides the wooden cup full of Dark Elven Black Lemonade**
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Ren Lightfoot. And you are?"
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

OOG: I am sorry, is she an elf.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

*OOG: Got tasked out for this portion. Karen played this woman at the last event (and at the last minute!) and I played her over a year and a half ago (the same event Chris mentioned above where Ravinal found wife and daughter), so there was a lot that got forgotten in the interim amongst us NPC-folk and we're going to try and work out any kinks in the continuity. Just wanted to apologize ahead of time if folks get confused. We'll work on it, just bear with us.*

The woman mumbles to her orc friend with a mouthful of turkey leg, not even pausing to look up. Anyone close enough has to struggle to hear. "It's alright. Pay him no mind. There will be time enough." She takes a large swig of ale and glances in the direction of Corbyn and the non-distinct man before she digs into her turkey leg again. "We have other things to take care of here besides dancing fools. Let him enjoy it while he can."

Although you can't really see her ears clearly, you might say she has ever so vaguely elven features.
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**having been close enough to hear the woman's entire statement, he discreetly steals a quick "be ready for anything" glance at Kydwin, Dia and the Lady**
**then to the woman, feigns shock**
"Ah, loquacious as well as beautiful"
**sits back down at the woman and half orc's table, as he takes a sip from his chalice**
"But does this suddenly verbose damsel have a name as well as a charming presence?"
**Smiles his largest, most charming grin**