a new face...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

* As the Lady nod to Laura she notices that something is not right.

"Are you Ill my lady...IS there something i can do for you."

*She put her hand on her fore head to feel for a fever. As she does so she sees something pop up from under the table. Laura is not sure what it is but it must be nice. It has not attacked anyone yet.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Rosamund looks to Shea I think I need to lay down….the smell of the food is making me ill. Not saying that the food is not excellent as I am sure it is for I know Sean is a world class cook. If you will all excuse me. Not waiting for an answer Rosamund stands up.
Last edited by Lady on Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*Shea gives Larua a squeeze*
Thank you for asking....thankfully, tis a shorter trip every time I take it. I would stay there until I hear word but there is much to take care of here in Haven. Pray pardon Laura, I must be taking Lady Rosamund back to the Stone Building.... could you keep your eye on her for a moment?

*Shea quickly goes into the other room and returns with a cool cloth and one of Sen's yummy rolls. She hands the cloth to Rosamund and puts the roll "under the table" for anyone who may be under there." Shea tries to help Rosamund up and walk...she quietly says to Rosamund.*

Come now M'lady let us be movin ya back to your room so I can figure out what ails you....let hope it's something that will wear off soon....

*Shea gets close enough to smell her breath.*

You haven't be sampling Lambic's brew now have you...your a bit young to be doin that with out proper supervision....Your father will....

*Her face goes a bit red...but recovers as She turns to Soren and to the Laura.*
It's been nice meeting you Soren. Laura would you be so kind as to help me? She's a bit wobbly.

*with help Shea and Lady Rosamund leave the Inn*
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

* With out a second thought Laura goes to the other side of the lady to help keep her stable.

"I think that she has a fever her for head felt a bit warm to me. Has she been around anyone unusally or anywhere for that matter? Or maybe did she eat anything that she has not had before?"

*She nods to Soren.

"I am pleased to meet you I hope we have more time talk talk at a later dat but i need to help my friends."

*They walk away slowly to make sure that the lady can keep he footing.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Soren
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Soren »

* seeing the attempt to rush rosamund off, Soren rises and addresses the women*

Good Ladies, I am trained in the Healing Arts. Is there any aid I can be?
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

A black-furred jackal-like head with pert ears emerges out from under the table with a chicken leg bone in it's mouth and breadcrumbs all over it's snout. The head is followed by a crouching, indeterminate form with a heavy, brown burlap robe draped over it. One of the dark-furred paws that emerges out from under the robe is clutching the pilfered utensil. It takes a quick look around and then dashes past the standing Soren and noses at one of Lady Rosemund's hands, whimpering a little.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Looks at Soren.

"Thank you for the help but Shea and I are also well trained in healing I am sure we can handle whatever it is. But thank you again!"
~Henry David Thoreau~
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Shea glances back and gives him a smile and a nod.*

Thank you for offering your help, Soren. It's my hope that what ailes M'Lady is nothing a good nap couldn't cure...

*Shea pats the jackal like head, and scratches behind one of the ears then tries to make our way outside.*
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Looking a little green Lady Rosamund looks to Shea and then to Laura. Thank you good Soren, what I need me thinks is to lay down. I am in the care of havens finest healers; I believe I will be well. I have been brewing you see I am an alchemist and I sometimes try new potion on myself before giving them to any that may need them. I have been working on a cure for amnesia and I think that is what has made me ill. Wanting to pet the pup Rosamund looks down and then put one hand on her head. You are a good girl are you not?
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*looking around at all going on*

*holds out his hand to the newcomer Soren*
"Welcome to Haven Sir. If you are looking for Haven leadership you could either follow the LAdies over there as they will most likely be returning to the Fort that is occupied by the Order, which is lead by Corbyn.. he is one influential man in town, or you may wait here with me, as I am hoping to find Atrum Draconus and discuss a few things about the leadership of Haven with him.. "

*looks to Laura* "Always nice to see you back in HAven LAura..I hope the Lady feels better soon."

" Oh Sen, may I get something warm to drink, it is quite cold outside!"
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*seeing the Lizardman* " I think my powers of observation are failing me in my old age.. Excuse me, are you from the Lizardman village? Is there a problem with the Hides? Do you require help?"
Nothing can save you!
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Reassured by Rosemund's tone, the dog-person drops the chicken bone and accepts the petting after sniffing the Lady's hand.

"...you not." She replies, cheerfully enough. She grabs the bone and plops herself down on the floor near the conversation, chewing on it thoughtfully.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Soren
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Soren »

*Takes Ian's hand*

Well met, stranger. I am seeking information, knowledge even. When I said I needed to speak with someone in leadership, what I meant was simply someone with pull. I really need to speak with a sage or a lorekeeper, but those are in short supply in times like these. So, the next best thing is a chieftan, a regent, a lord. Whatever. Someone in the know, y'know? I am an honorable man and I aim to keep with people of honorable intention. This Order you speak of, where is their house again?

*Awaits Ian's reply*
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

" To find the Order merely follow the ladies headed out.. also around here are a few Sages and the like that are "in the know".. I am sure we can find you some help."
Nothing can save you!
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Shea turns again to speak to Soren.*

Elder Corbyn is this way...if you follow us I will surely introduce you, but if you would like to stay here and keep warm I will tell Elder Corbyn that someone would like to speak with him here in the Inn....I'm sure that he would come.
Shea Stonebrook