The Savani Remembrance

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Thank you for your thoughts. Does anyone know the name of the dark elf? May haps we can find him. I was told the tree was to big to burn all the way throw.

Allura says this with the wind in her hair and the twinkle of resolve in her eyes.
Death will walk with me before the day is done!
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Eli who isn't really part of this, but happens to be near enough to over hear the discussion says, "I only know of two full dark brothers. There is Nuk of course, and there was another in Phonix. I think he passed away.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Atreus Darkwell »

*Atreus Darkwell from the gryffin guild walks up to Kittien and says* I was there that night with you ladies, I was guarding the circle so it would not be broken by anything. Our Captain Steel is not going to be able to be here. So I will take her place to full fill the oath that was taken that night. So..... what would you have of me.?......also I believe someone was asking who the dark elf was I believe his name is Olin
Trust no one at your back not even your shadow
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

As Eli speacks Allura gives him her undivided attention.

Is that true…humm thank you that is very sad he was very strong. Well let me ask you this do you know what would be of equal value to a world stone?

Slightly shifting her body moving one foot backwards and the other to the side Allura looks as if she was not expecting to here someone start talking. She puts one hand on her chest and starts to laugh.

“You startled me! Well done, not many can.” The smell of the cooking pig is in the air and just begging to smell marvelous.

After Atreus is done talking Allura slowly takes a small breath and nods. Once more well done, thank you.

Many thanks from the ladies to you for your help….both of you.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura sit and listens to the information given and nod with her thanks
So what else needs to be done so we can start the celebration of the wonderful life of our fallen hero! Please let me know what i can do to help.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

OOC: I have found out that there was a dryad inside of the tree of thought. And the tree grow around the dryad. I think we should take the heat of the bones. What do you all think? We need some one someone that can take us there.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Time to finish

Post by Laura »

OOC That sounds like a great idea. And now that the holidays are over i hope that we can finish this promise we made. When i give my word it means something so i am here to help with whatever needs to be done!!!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

ok every one come on

Post by Kittien »

Please let us finish what we began so long ago. We need do this deed to make right this world. The time of hesitation has pasted. As well as the new year…

OOC: I just want to get this done so I can start on something else. It bothers me that he has not been laid to rest. On principal alone, so what do you say!
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry looks around to see what else needs to be done. Turns to Allura with a thoughtful look*

When the others come back, we will prepare what morsels they have brought back......
What else is there to be done???
Oh YEA! we need to find something of equal value to the world stone....

*Audry squints her eyes and touches her chin trying to think*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

The others are taking a very long time back. So I will go and see if I can find some of roots from the tree of thought. i will need someone that has been there before though to guide me.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*walks up to Allura* "I overheard that you are looking for someone to take you to the place where the Tree of Thought once lied.. I can take you there if you so wish, although I am not sure what you will find there."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

thank you i will take even a root of the tree. we will see. when shell we leave.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura walks back up to the group with her hands full of roots and potatoes.
“ This is all I could find I hope that it is enough. Everything looks like it is going well.”

*She turns to Allura and says,
“ What needs to be done while you are gone to the tree of thought? We must keep busy so that when you get back we can start our celebration!”

*She then turns to Ian
“Many thanks for your help.”
~Henry David Thoreau~
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Looks to both Ladies*

"Of course.. as soon as you are ready I shall guide you to where the tree was rooted."

*With that said will lead whoever needs to be lead to the Tree of Thought*[/list]
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

laura and I wish to go i just far we ill not find anything.....and we are ready to go.