The travelling Trader

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

It's nothing, of course. This man needed help, I was merely able to provide it.

*kneels down by the man, hands visible at all times so he can see she is not armed*

Are you feeling better? Who or what did this to you?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

(OOG: cannot really make the time issue make sense in this game without keeping people oog for a long time so I decided to ignore it all together. While the searching group would realistically have been away for much longer than it took the the others to go to the guild of light, say four words, and head down the hill, anyone who wants to be here can. To my knowledge, the people here are Kathryn, Arthos, Donovan (or Dovan if you spell like Aaron :) ), and Kabre, who just arrived on the scene. Others may join. I will try and regulate some, such as people who are specifically involved in one plot thread should remain there until they specify leaving, at which time they may join a new one)
Brikal Farside
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Brikal Farside »

*brikal comes out of the inn, rummages around for a stick and starts scratching on the ground*

*after a minute or so of this, he goes up to donovan whispers intensely in his ear*
Good.... Bad.... I'm the guy with the crossbow.
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Wonders down for in the direction of the Guild of Light building. She appears annoyed and concerned. She nods to Arthos and Kathryn.*

*She looks at the tattered clothes of the traitor and looks over to Arthos*

What in the bloody hell happened here? Shall I take a look around?

*Azara stands there and awaits instructions from Arthos*
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Turns to Azara*

See if you can find a spot where a struggle happened. His blood trial might lead back to where it happened. It has to be close by.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara looks at Arthos*

Not a problem. I shall see what I can find out. If ya want this man examined more closely, Dallid is up at the Hall.

*Azara begins looking around. Starting first from where she last saw the traitor to where he is now.*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan nods to Brikal and whispers something in return. He then turns his attention to the Trader.*

"Well met, merchant. If you'll allow me, I can tend to your injuries."

*If the Trader allows him, Donovan will heal his wounds.*

"My name is Donovan Thynedar, and I am the Constable of this land. I see you've had some troubles already, and for that I apologize. I would have prefered to meet with you personally upon your arrival, but one of our adversaries absolutely insisted on speaking with me. You could say that he so wished to parlay he could hardly bear waiting for a formal meeting, and as such opted to supplant my schedule."

*After the healing is complete.*

"If I could, I'd like to have a word with you."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum and Haybert approach*

I guess you can be untied now.

*Atrum unties the traders bonds and reloops the rope at his belt*

Where are the famillies staying? Haybert here won't be safe at his place. Did anyone happen to grab my pick and shovel out of the hole?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Azara Blackhawk

*Approaches Arthos after looking around, seeing Artrium untie the man*

Why did you just tell that person that he can be untied now? Da ya know why he is in tha condition that he is in Atrium?
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

*To Atrum*

Argyle and family are currently in the Inn. Where they should stay, for the time being, has yet to be determined.

Did you find anything when you went back to Hayberts?
Azara Blackhawk

*Upon Kabre's arrival, Azara moves closer to Arthos and Kathryn.*

There was not a clear trail. Followed it into the woods as far as I could go, but tha trail went cold. It was faint to begin with, but it was worth checkin' out.

Now it appears we have yet another situation here.

*Turn her attention back towards Atrium*

Now why exactly has this man been tied up and injured?
Last edited by Azara Blackhawk on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*After taking some time studing the Merchant he notices the marks on his face and body where made from instruments of torture and suffering. His eyes rise up in questioning. He turns to Atrum (OGG look at earlier post for inforamtion of the merchant being bound and having marks of torture on him)*

Do you know anything of this Atrum? This man has been tortured. You can tell by the mark on his face and hands. I know this is not Corybn work. Do you think Lee land did this and why?

*Arthos looks at Atrum with a pentertrating stare as he waits for Atrums answer*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*quietly says to Donovan*

If you don't mind, I could use some healing myself...
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara holds her position near Arthos and just glares over at Atrium*
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos thinks for a bit and says in a low voice*

Atrum why did you say

"I guess you can be untied now. "

And take the rope and put it on your person? By you actions and words you are acting like you where party to this mans abduction and torture.

Whats the reason and right did you have to do this to this man. If you had a grievence, you should have taken it up with the constable. If not the constable at least the other guild heads. You might have jeperidized the trade relationships between this town and other settelements. Once this gets out that merchants coming to Finial Haven get treated like this, none of them will come.

Not to mention you have to deal with all the gaurds
*Arthos points to them that are standing around the group*

*Arthos shakes his head and in a low and menencing voice*
Do you ever think before you act
My Thoughts

Aaron