Second Prophesy Piece Location

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn quietly moves backwards towards Kels and the others. She leans over to speak to Kels softly, eyes constantly scanning the horizon for any signs of trouble, which indicates to Kels that she found somthing.*

We're being watched Capt'n, at least that is what my instincts are tellin' me.

*Points at a different set of tracks that are fresh and not from Kidwynn, Ravinal, Kels, herself, or Herb.*

You know me Kels, I'm constantly on the look out for nasties out on the road for hey, I'm cautious. I noticed these tracks headin' in the same direction we are and I doubt seriously that all this is just mere coincidence.

Not to mention, I feel as if I'm being watch and not in a pleasant sort of way.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks at Kidwynn and he talks softly*

"Well then I guess we will just have to see who or what it is. I would rather find out now than get ambushed somewhere else."

*Kels stops walking put's an arm out in front of Herb so he knows to stop. Looks to Ravinal and Kidwynn. His tone changes yet again*

"Make a sweep of this area and be quick and on guard. MOVE!!"

*With that Kels Nocks an arrow and waits Next to Herb*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn heads out and sees if she can find where the tracks are coming from.*

*Before she leaves she looks at Kels.*

If I get into any trouble, you'll know for it is not as if I can't shout really loudly.

*Drops her back near Kels's feet. She takes out some rope which she securely ties to her belt and a few stones before taking off rather quickly.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Ravinal's faces forms into a snarl as he replies*

"Yes Sir!"

*He moves out with as much switfness that can carry him.*
deceased
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Kidwyn and Ravinal move seperately and stealthily around the area looking for their visitor, their watcher. They find the culprit, almost too easily, leaning against a large tree, as if waiting for them. The person they see is a woman of radiant, almost hypnotic beauty, who, despite the stealthy effort, appears aware of their presence. In an all too nonchalant voice, she sighs, "Well come all the way then, if you must follow me, and bring your friends with you." She patiently awaits a reply...
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at the woman and appears to not care about her appearance. Her eyes very cold as she keeps her distance and does not move into for a closer look.*

Who in the seven seas are you? *Carefully looks the woman over.* I'll be nice and all luv and give you a chance to convience me why we should be trustin' you at all or followin' you. I mean luv how do we know you aren't leadin' us into a trap or that you have your own adjenda that you'd be needin' our assistance with.

Obvious to me you've been keepin' an eye on us for a bit now and that well you wouldn't allow my friend and I this little rendez-vous if you didn't wish it.

*Motions over to Ravinal*

Up to you Rav if you want to go in further.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Her laugh is at once melodious and condecending, and while the laugh slowly fades, an almost contrived smile remains upon her flawless face as she speaks, "I don't believe I asked you to follow me, dear. You chose to do so on your own, though perhaps I knew you would. Perhaps if I got close enough, made my tracks plain to your eye, perhaps I knew you would have to see who it was. This is certainly possible. And as for trust, I have not asked for that either, can do without it quite frankly for who are you that I should waste my valuable time trying to get you to trust me?" She laughs again, this time more playfully, but her voice, when she speaks, is very serious. "And as for your assistance, I doubt you would be of much help quite frankly. I wanted you here to ask you quite simply, Why is it that you seek what you seek? Power? Glory? Illumination? What?" She stares fiercely at Kidwynn and Ravinal awaiting a reply...
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels stands near Herb and speaks softly*

"Do you have any kind of combat skills? For we may yet need to fight depending on what it is they find."

*He waits for Herbs repliy but he never stops looking around for anything out of the ordinary*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Still very ready for anything to jump at him, Ravinal crouches closer to her.*

"Grrr........I seek only to know what has happened here. These forests; I've grown to know them, for they've spoken to me. And somehow they have changed." A smile plays across his face as he speaks and licks his fangs. "It seems as though you are the one seeking illumination. I know why Im here. Why are you here and who are you. Your demeanor suggests you seek power. You almost stink of something sinister."

*He stops his approach and begins to gether natures magic, to magically root a certain someone; incase events turn to the worst.*
deceased
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn, moves in slightly to back up Ravinal, maintaining some caution.*

*She grins with that wicked pirate mischevious grin. Her eyes still cold and reveals nothing to the stranger.*

Yeah, your words are pretty much what have been echoin' in my head since you decided to reveal yourself and all. Also, if you have observed us for any good amount of time you could pretty much guess at what we may or may not do in terms of that trail you left.

What I seek? Humm...what I seek is to prevent something or someone from harming those I care about. It has nothing to do with power, glory, or any of that. Curiosity paerhaps as to what is happening to the wilds I've grown a bit attached to as well.

*The wicked grin grows even wider as if playing along with the woman's game.*

Humm...or perhaps you are being some diversion while your allies and such seek whatever it is that YOU are looking for to do some serious damage to people perhaps? As my friend so elequently stated luv, you by the way you stand and all, I doubt are just merely here to enjoy the view.

*Looks at Rav*

Or perhaps her purpose is simply to delay us from reaching our objective.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

An almost sad smile then crosses her face ever so briefyl as she mumbles, "I have very few allies left anymore." The hint of sadness doesn't last long and she turns her attention onto Ravinal and, after a nearly mocking snort, continues, "I'm not exactly sure what you are thinking you will be able to do with that young man but prepare if it makes you feel better." Turning her attention to address both simulataneously, she says, "Information about the world changing will not be found in the Well of Tears. What you are doing is meddling with things that were not supposed to be meddled with..." Her voice trails off then, as if she thought better of something, and when she speaks again, it is clear she has come to a realization. "Ah, but you are only four, a scouting party yes? Then go look if you must but do think on why it is you seek the relic, and so, if you'll excuse me, I apparently have more pressing matters to attend to." Then, in a show of how little Kidwynn and Ravinal mean to her, she turns her back on them and begins to walk away...
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb turns to Kels with a bit of a smile and states, "Fear not, if worst comes to worst, it is I who will be protecting you"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn moves quickly in an attempt to cut her off. It's obvious her curiosity has been peaked.*

Wait a minute. What is this information you know of concerning the world changing? What do you know of the Well of Tears? What so you mean by stating that meddling with things that were not supposed to be meddled with..."? Since you appear to have all the answers luv please explain.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

That broad smile again, accompanied by something that you would almost swear to be pity or maybe remorse, and then, "I do not know of what causes the world to change, only that the Well of Tears has nothing to do with it. The Well of Tears, as you well know, is the resting place of one of four relics, relics," she says as her voice raises in volume and intensity, "that have been safely stowed away for centuries." She pauses then for effect. "And now as you and other groups, yes other groups, desire to uncover these pieces, you think on that and figure out what purpose it all serves." She shakes her head, her voice calming, her face soothing, "I really must be going, time is of the essence, I must check on things." And with that she turns and begins to walk away again...
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn continues to persue and cuts the woman off again.*

Thought there might be something seperate going on with the land and the well. There has been much odd things going on since the big wave or if you perfer when magic went all crazy.

What do you know if the Well of Tears? You still have yet to answer that question luv. What is the purpose of all four of these pieces and what in the end will they do or summon?

What is your name? I mean who are you working for? You mentioned allies, so who, what, or from what organization do they hail from?

You appear to have all the answers, so well there are many questions. For instance, why in such a rush luv? Don't you desire to talk to the others? Or are you just a lettin' me know that people are either watching or persuing us?