Into the Dragon's Den

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Val trusts her own instincts and touches the stone. Dallid's words only enforce her thoughts*
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne watches to see what happens when the quiet elven woman touches the stone, then turns to Vaun.

She nods. "I understand, Vaun. I will stand with you and we will spend time in waiting for Atrum...however...should no small amount of time pass and he has not returned or spoken with us...it may be prudent to move on...he may be unable to return to us."

"We have no way of knowing where everyone is going, or even if they live through the process...if they live, I find it unlikely that they have all gone to the same place." Delayne picks out a loose feather and stares at it. "It is more likely that this is an attempt to seperate our group."

Delayne turns to Pugo. "I would be most grateful if you would wait with us for a time, but I will not look to command your actions."

Delayne sighs and looks towards the stones. She speaks absentmindedly. "I am glad that I could assist my fellow Havensfolk...and yet...I wonder if it was wise that I came?" She draws her arms and wings around herself and whispers quietly. "He knew my name..."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake watches as people touch the stone and dissapear*

"I'm not sure if I should go this way. If you recall when we entered, the crimson letters, they stated that Order may be lost along the way. What if we don't end up in the same area?"

*Drake looks around at the rest of the group standing there*

"If we are to go this way I do have a request. One of you place your hand on it when I do as well. If we are to be sent to another palce, I would like some help."
Drakelenas Elderich
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

(Ogrom looking and watching the group split appart and horiffied that some of the other ones that appered to know what was best for the group and watch them step through and weaken the position of the group but stands and guards what remains of the group in the cave)

Pugo Da others care not for their ones that get left behind so we will stay till the atrum return and vaun do what you can to reviel what transpire i not want to make a rash choise that get us all killed or worse.

Let us close this gap's in our shields and we keep Vaun safe while she do what she do to gather us knowledge.

(Ogrom stands a vigal watch over thye group).
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Leader

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos looks up from the stone and blinks his eye's clearing his vision*

This third stone is most likely not a trap, but a method of tansportation. Transportation to where is the question. If the daragon wanted us dead, we would be. He wants to see what we will do. This is entertainment for him, and killing us out right would leave him bored again.

I will wait for Atrum to return and I suggest the rest of us remianing does the same. This stones can be moved out of the way. So as we wait for Atrum, lets move them to the side, but be very careful not to touch them with your flesh.

*Arthos picks his shield up again and uses it to push the first rock out of the path*
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

One by one, everyone makes the decision to go or stay. Each who touched the third rock disappeared, and the rest slowly clear the path in order to move past it. Beyond the rocks, the path quickly splits in two directions, one to the right, and one to the left. Atrum is yet to be seen or heard.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos looks for signs of passge down one hall or the other seeing if he can figure out which way Atrum might have went. (foot prints, scraps along the wall, the smell of Atrum in the air, etc..)*
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

It appears as if he has gone down both passages
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne gives the signs of Atrum's passage further inspection to acertain if the trails are both coming and going, or just going. <<Wilderness Survival>>
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo shakes his head than sniff's the air hoping to get a scent of Arthos*

"me no smell man-wolf.. an I say I stay here to protect.. I do hope that the others are safe. But Ogrom right they talk one thing than do the other.. This is why and how the jade serpent tricks them. Thou I not like caves as much as some do."

*Points over to Ogrom as he ends his statement and goes back to guarding.*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

He came and went from the right, only one set of footprints go down the left
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne does not go far down either of the paths, but returns to Vaun and Pugo. "It is likely that Atrum found a dead end through the right cave, but there is only one set of footprints leading down the other." She arches her eyebrows in thought, but this is hard to tell from her feathers. "We could wait a bit longer to see if he returns, but I wonder if we might call for him? I would like him to be informed of our situation."

Delayne sighs. "I hope you will not think badly of me, but I am disappointed that so many chose to leap ahead, then to take a moment to pause. It is likely that the stone that everyone touched seperated them, and alone, we are no match for what we may find here."

Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo looks at teh stone form afar. He studies it and than looks at the rest of the group here.*

"I not go that way unless you folks go that way. It is the test of the jade serpent. It is meant to twist us not help us. But if vaun can divine a safe path to the others I am willing to go. Or maybe a safer path tha what we are standing in now. I agree with you on it is not safe here. But we made an oath to stand here till Atrum came back."
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

We will hold this point to let vaun do her seeing and untill atrum return or calls for help we will let man wolf hunt for atrum he seem to be able to hold own but be ready for anyting we will not make rash decision like others do.

(Ogroms words are spoken with sevrity and determination to what he speaks of.)

What will you do artose? we will hold here to give vaun her moments to do her seeing. if you can find atrum and assist him then i say do so but with caution as we are now small in number.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

I see

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos looks thoughtfuly at the group*

I say we go just inside the left tunnel. let vaun see what see might, and if Atrum does not come back by than, we will follow the left tunnel and see if we can follow his foot steps. I beliwve it would be a bad idea to split up again. We must stick together, and if one goes, we all go.

What do the rest of you say??
My Thoughts

Aaron