Brokehill Quest: Chapter One

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug ponders*

Hmm...if'n me new me wuld tell u, me just no it not normul plays. It astral plays. Int iz a prujectun of our owen beyun me tinks. We kan utulize dat by combinun da two beyuns inta won fer a momunt den seperatun em on da odder side.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

I am not a mage myself, but I have spent my entire life studding them and their tri.. I mean... gifts. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that is the 'dream', well that is what we use to call it anyway. Like Ug sortof said, it is a place that mirriors, our world and allows travel time to be drastically decreased. This is different than any use I have ever seen of the dream, but close. Perhaps it bears further study by the sage types, when we are home and safe, but for now at least it servers its purpose.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

*no Ka can't cast in his armor, as cool as that might be and Ka has probably had more than enough time to put his armor back on in the time you guys have been debating on how the circles work :D*

We ready?

*begins going forward*
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*While walking*

Interesting... and frightening. I fear that just as the undead should not be here, we should not be there. Worse, wounds are created in both realities, and our reality slashes through theirs. The effect may be extremely disharmonious - a bane to balance.

I beseach that this form of travel is used as little as possible until its nature is better known.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

wun it gonna help ut two avoid de bludshed, me tink me gonna till youse it.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Perhaps we should only use it to avoid death, until we discover what it does, exactly.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale sighs at the discussion. "So either we hurt the beastmen that get in our way or the Universe. Just goes to show, we can't go anywhere and not cause mayhem."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage