Brokehill Quest: Chapter 2

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"We can not just stay here, Kidwynn lets go see if we can find us a safe place to stay for the night."

*Sethreal begins to leave the circle sheild at the ready."

"We will be back in a little bit, stay close."
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn stays behind Sethreal's shield and moves with him in search of a safe place to lead the others to for the night. Before leaving she looks at Kels.*

Stay here and guard the others, Sethreal will make certain that I will be alright.

*She pauses and grins*

You worry to much luv.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

::OOG:: Kels winks at Kidwynn.::
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

To be honest, we haven't had much fired at us and even then it's a not a very hardy attempt. They can't see us well with the fires, and we have the shields to guard us against the wayward bolts. How long till daybreak anyway? I say we wait here. If Kidwynn finds a better spot then we'll move there, but these creautes are from what I've heard much more prepared for night combat than we are.

hmm... Ug, care to take a stab at the circle of flaming death? If we want we could always set that off. Should scare them away for some time...
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug motions for Ka Arthos and Corbyn to surround him with their shields, he draws the circle, enters the center, sits, and begins chanting*
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Um, no offence, but perhaps if he is going to cast that flamming circle, we should all be on the inside of it? I mean, I'm not one for either burning down the entire forest or us.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*If it is at all possible, Kidwynn will locate a new area via moonlight, but if it is to dark inside this forest she does take a torch with her, one that gives her just enough light in order to scout by.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

"I'm with Ka. I think they were mostly just warning us. Letting us know they are here watching us. So as long as we don't upitty I think we'll be ok. What's this flaming circle death thing?"

*Lambic sits next to the fire, staring off after the way that Sethreal and Kidwynn are going to go. He is watching very intently and talking over his shoulder if necessary."
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

*Ka ensures Ug's circle is large enough for all. That was the plan anyway*
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Tircle a'most done. Evywon in de tircle.

*OOG Note: It is an 8ft circle.*
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*moves into the circle*
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug waits until everyone is in the circle before finishing off the circle creation, then he will begin casting the Circle of Flame/Firestorm itself.*
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Lambic scrambles to get in the circle as fast as he can, still slightly worried about the whole flaming death thing.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Running back to the group with Sethreal doing what he can to keep the arrows away, they return. There is an evident arrow shot in Kidwynn's arm and she does not look very well. Kels appears very concern.*

Corbyn..Dallid...could you please attend to Sethreal and I.

I feel not so good...

Finding a safer location is impossible for once we leave this location they are prepared to shoot at us until we are dead.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Looks woriedly at Sethreal and Kidwynnn*

Well it sounds like I was right if we stay here and don't do anything agressive we should be alright. hmm... Wouldn't a flaming death circle be considered agressive!!??!!

*The last is said in an exasperated voice.