Brokehill Quest: Chapter 2

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

*graps Ug,

"Get down man they all around us!!!!! Midnight, use that shield of mine and crouch over Ug and yourself, I will defend this side!"

*looks around as a calm comes over him his eyes sparkle at the prospect of coming battle and his blue feather around his eyes are a little darker as they lay flat...

"who is in charge of this mission, we need orders"
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Croutched behind Kels and a shield per his orders, Kidwynn turns to Domayo*

The person in charge is the still sleeping Dallid..., but I agree we need orders now!!

*Get a rock ready in case the enemy moves on closer and has a firm grip on one of her two shortswords.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Takes the offered shield and crouches over Ug with it, holding her nose against the overpowering rose smell*
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

It would seem we live now only by grace of firelight. I would hazzard a guess that Rahl was cut from the tree, rather than killed out-right, because our attackers did not wish to emerge from the trees into the light. They could cut the ropes of the hammock without doing so.

We are far from the woodwraiths at Haven, though that is not their natural territory. Could we have stumbled into their home grounds?
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*From behind a moo-cow and a large shield*

We have tried on several occasions to communicate with these creatures, and they have only replied with arrows. They can phase into the trees with great speed and disappear, making it extremely difficult for us to retaliate. I suggest we try to move past their territory as quickly as possible, with Dallid and Arthos ready to root any who show themselves. If we can, we should try to capture one...I believe me having a conversation up close and personal with one of them may be the only way to find out why they continue to assail us. Of course, we need to find someone who speaks their language to assist...I believe Elder Quetzel is able.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos awakes and draws his word on instinct. He crouchs low and gets behind the protection of the shields. He charges a ball of engery and throws it in an arc into the woods not trying to hit anything, but to shead light past ring of fire to see what is out there. Arthos does this a couple of times*

*When an opening occurs arthos grabs the arrows that have fallen into the protected premeter. He studies them to determine if they are witch wood arrows or just normal arrows.

*If something comes into range Arthos will taunt into the fire circle*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Are you suggesting Corbyn luv to move now?

Basically put all the people with shields around the ones that do not and get out of here???? We don't even know how far their territory expands and that would leave us all traveling through the woods at night.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

moving at night is going to be bad. Course staying here isn't much better. We could always start setting things on fire...
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

I am suggesting that we have enough able-bodied scouts to help us travel quickly, and enough shields that we will probably be able to be at least as safe as staying here getting shot at. I don't believe we presently have the means to deal with this threat...so we should go, but attempt to gather any information we can.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"I do not think that sending scouts out by themselves is a good idea. We do not have a very good chance of fighting these things so I agree that we should get out of this territory as soon as possible. The problem is if they can phase into the trees who knows how large the territory is."

*Seth gets in front of anyone that needs a sheild.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

I'm rather comfortable with setting the place on fire and running like mad. They're already pretty ticked off at us, I don't think burning the place down will make their mood any worse.

"You bastards owe me a new hammock ya know!!"

*quickly curls up behind his buckler*
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

We have 3 options.

1. Arthos since he has a shield and I if Sethreal will be my shield can lead us out of this arrow infested place.

2. We stay here all nice and huddled around until daybreak.

3. We light this place up and see if we can capture ourselves a nice little annoying pest and have a little chat with the guy.

Pick one and let's go with it luvs for all we are currently are animals being lead to some sort of slaughter.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

They only began shooting when we stirred. Perhaps if we settle in a non-threatening manner at the center of our encampment, they will leave us be for the night.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

What are you seeing Dallid? All we did was sleep and keep watch and they fired on us and cut Rahl down.

Sethreal, Ka, Kels...someone please make a command type of decision for this pin cushin things is not very comfortable.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

When we stirred?! I was sleepin' man! Passed out, dozing, sawing logs, comatose and they dropped me like a bad habit!!

If a sleeping man is threatening, then...

*points at Ka*

...that thing says "We're here to kill or enslave you!"
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.