The Trek Begins Again (The Rest of the Group)

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Donovan, I have sent Arthos to recover them...among other things. If anyone has a chance, it is he.

Annika, why did you force Curufin's hand? How could that do anything but nearly cost us our lives?

Kidwynn, I would have you stay close for now, until these bear riders at our back give us some room.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks back from the question she just posed to Kels and nods at Corbyn. She drifts back for a moment to speak to Drake and then retakes her place close to Corbyn, on the look out for problems.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Mister O'Donnel
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mister O'Donnel »

*O'Donnel walks slowly out of the woods, as the group trundles on past him. He looks a bit ashen around the edges and seems to favor his left leg a bit. His first words are half mumbled to himself.*

"Note to self. Munchin' on snow is bad. Don't matter if yer thirsty, nor how nice and clean the snow looks. It's just a bad idea is what it is. Second note, post scriptum. Chuckholes happen in all countries, no matter how cold. And, have the same effect on yer knee when you twist yer leg in them."

*Head pops up from intent study of ground in front of him as he notices the "parade" passing by him. Looks around for a familiar face and spots Neshka's plumage. Comes trotting up to Neshka, huffing and puffing and now definitely limping.*

"Neshka, what's goin' on, boyo? A feller gets laid low by a stomach ailment, goes off in the woods to... tend to matters and twists his knee, and the next thing ya know, his mates are all traipsing off in the direction opposite of the way we come. How'd that happen? And what was that loud rumble just a bit ago? And why the heck has McEwan got soot all over his lip? And why do all these Frostfelld fellers guardin' our rear look so antsy? And what's with that bloody great big P back in the hills there? What in all the bedeviled great seas did I miss now?"

*Towards the end there, O'Donnel (Doolie to all his old shipmates and probably soon to more of his new friends.) is starting to babble a bit, obviously confused. He is a man of knowledge and not knowing what is going on seems rattle him.*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan nods once to Corbyn and walks over to Arthos.*

"A pouch and a sword. Do you have them?"
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Having chosen not to partake of the blood shed Donmayo simply shakes his head as he and his "shadow" follow the group out of this cold place of death.

Under his breath is heard, "that would be check old friend... but not quite check mate..."
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels haveing not said a word since the whole thing started looks very angery and disaponted looks at Donovan And Curufin*

"If we make it out of this god damn mess we will need to have a talk...."
*his words seem cold*
"For i fear that i will not follow you two anymore."
*He turns and keeps runing*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid hands O'Donnel a potion*

For your leg. The march before us is likely a long one.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Looks over at Kels* "Yes, I do think we will need to have a talk, those in the Guard in particular.. But it can wait till we are safe from these lands."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Upon hearing the Guard talking amougst themselves, Claude turns to address them all*

Phoenix Guard, we will have much to talk about and many things to decide but for now we must simply get away from these lands. Until such time as we are able to discuss them, I advise you to each keep your own counsel. Do not cloud the facts of what you know with heresay from another, even with the best of intentions speaking on these matters will be dangerous ground.

In the meantime, Capt. Kels. It seems a few amoungst our number have gone missing. I suspect they went into the forest when the fighting began. We need to send out scouts, leave markers and signs and attempt to direct them to us.

We will assume at this point they are merely seperated from us and need guidance home. See to it as you will.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*snaps to attention* "As you order, Sir"

*goes back to keeping an eye out for danger.. sword and shield at ready*
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Quietly*

Claude, I have sent Arthos to bring back Shale and Ravinal...are there others missing?
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels turns to Kidwynn*
"Stay here and protect Lord Corbyn."
"I will find them."
*At that he Breaks off away from the party useing his scout skills to track them down His bow at the ready*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Mister O'Donnel
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mister O'Donnel »

*Hands the still full potion bottle back to Dallid, nodding in appreciation.*

"Thank ya anyway my allicorned friend, but I'll be fine. I appreciate the sentiment but I'm only hurt, not injured. The pain will remind me to watch where I'm puttin' my blasted feet and keep them out of gopher holes. I can keep up, it'll just hurt a bit, that's all. You should save that little bottle of miracles fer someone who's sportin' a real wound."

*Turns from Dallid just a moment to ask Neshka to pass over his polearm and gladly uses it as a walking staff. Looks around the group and sees several wounded.*

"And it seems there's more than a few about who are in need much more than I. Nope, you tuck that away fer now. I'm sure there may come need for it before too long. I'd surely appreciate somebody givin' me a holler if there's ta be any Healing Circles when we make camp, though."
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

*Neshca eye are like cold forged iron as he lokos at O'Doole. And his voice is still and sharp as the sea norhtren winds*

"I am sorry Doole, but I was detand by death this trip. But things are to hopefully come around into a better light.
As for McEwan and his charred flesh I would not ask. It would be intfering in someone else house bussiness. And I have not the temperment to deal with such things as this time. You'll have to talk to Robin on that one. I am sorry for being cold.
I am sorry that I could not come to your aide. But as I stated I was under my deathbed.....
We need to talk later about a few things. When we can get he crew together. But that shall be a time to see. Oh meet the new our new deck hand. *points out sully* nice lad."

*than turns to the crew.*

"LAD'S Get it in gear we have a yarn to walk and we best get moving. McEwan and Jason you are lead, Sully you and O'Doole take the middle."

*Than Looks at Robin with a smile on his face.*

"As you wished Las they are ready, and awaiting your order to get underway. You give the word and we start a march."
And what is he greatly thought , he nobly dared.
by Homer
Edgar Belenus
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Edgar Belenus »

*Edgar watches as teh folks talk and move. He thinks to himself and just keeps walk with Lord Corbyn.*
Master Scribe of the North Rim, and Felled Lake.