"Help!"

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

my attackers

Post by Malphus »

*to Arthos and Kidwynn*

I believe they were beastmen, but it all happened so fast. I did what I could to thrwart them , but sadly, I ran. If you will excuse me friends, I am seeking a cot to recover in

*walks off*
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

the next day

Post by Malphus »

*the next morning, Malphus emerges from his rented room in full vigor and spirits*

Ah. It feels so good to be vital again! I would like to thank those who came to my aid. Corbyn, Arthos, Kidwyn, I know you are members of my house, and therefore likely to help me in times of need, but let it be known that I am not accustomed to receiving aide from, well...more or less, strangers. I mean, we've only known each other a month, but I can tell you are good and honorable people.

As to the matter of the prophecy, I continue to work toward an answer. I feel I am near to uncovering the location of the portal mentioned in the scroll. Since I cannot yet be sure, and there are far too many possibilties, I am systematically narrowing the field. It would far too irresponsible to report any findings I have uncovered...I will tell all of you when I have something more certain.

As to the second party and their journey to Frostfell, I will not be able to join you. I think the people of that forsaken region need all the help they can get, even if it is in the form of a humble sage. However, there is a personal matter I must attend to, that will delay me. I will arrive in Frostfell, however, it will be a day and a half behind the caravan.

*adresses Corbyn*

Lord, if you would alert the people of Frostfell that a Tsunitaur will be arriving independant of your group, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand they are a smite xenophobic, and I would hope not to fall victim to that preclivity.

*to Arthos*

I look forward to fighting by your side, as last I adventured you were preoccupied with was...an ant-hill? At any rate, you appear to be a very tactically minded elf. A trait I don't see too often in your race. Admittedly, I am only privy to the stories of your kind. The Song of Eilonwy, the Tale of Emmon, and the dark, warning of Lex. All those elves, I assume are very characturised and not the true being. However, I had assumed that all elves were aloof, uncaring, and more consumed with magic than real problems. You and lord Corbyn have shattered that myth.

*To kidwynn*

I understand you are a tinker. I am enthralled by your vocation. Perhaps we can spend some time togetehr and discuss it over a beverage of your choice. Before the mass journey north, of course. I am available...that is unless I am researching the Great Prophecy...I'm sure you understand.

*awaits Kidwynn's reply*
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn having walked in with Corbyn and Arthos to grab a drink before heading to the forge. Her red hair pulled back away from her face and has an aprin over her clothing looking as if she is preparing to work on something.*

*She turns to Malpus and grins.*

Malphus luv I'm available to talk pretty much whenever, but it you don't mind that conversation will need to take place in the forge for I still have quite a bit of work to do. As generally tends to happen at time, I have a project list that is quite large, hummm...perhaps about as large as Ka's combat prowess or something along those lines.

*She smirks in amusement obviously trying to lighten the mood a little.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

let us proceed...

Post by Malphus »

* to kidwynn*

let us proceed to the...um...forge, then.

*appears very uncomfortable at the prospect of getting dirty*
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

returns to the Inn

Post by Malphus »

*Malphus strides into the Inn, renewed of spirit*

Good people of House Crescent Moon, I am retiring to my study to pour over texts I have recieved from my mentor, Master Engtru of Rhys. I trust my observance will go undistrubed. If it is essential that I be interrupted, one can find me in my Sanctum

(i.e., PM me, I will not be responding to any IG posts until after the Frostfell event)

*Exits the Inn, heading for his Sanctum*