The Journey to Frostfell, Chapter 2

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

"That can't be good...."

*Kels looks at Donovan*

"Sir. by your leave i will go find out what that was while everyone is geting ready."

*Kels awaites his respones*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

In his months in Finalhaven the other townsmen and women have seen McEwan angry and happy, enraged and wimsical( for a dwarf), but for the first time he seems...nervious. Adrenilane rushing through his vains and appearing to vibrate within his armor, he stands looking from tree to tree

"Midnight, get ye up lass. we may be a havin' ta run...or climb."
Last edited by McEwan on Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic stops moving when Kels motions to him. Lambic crouches down behind his shield, some chanting can be heard in dwarven. (PM me if you are listening and understand Dwarven)**

WHAT *catches himself* do you mean climb!?!? and I don't run much either! By my father's hammer! *Lambic is speaking at just above a whisper.*
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*As he hears the crashing noise, Seth quickly throws his cloak from his shoulders and stands ready facing the sound.*

"Sheild Wall!!" *He yells as he plants himself with his sheild ready.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*The "crashing" sound continues but does not appear to be growing any closer. The crashes occur in a pattern once or twice every minute or so and the wind has picked back up in usual fashion.*
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

After a moment McEwan visably relaxes and starts to pack up his bedding

*to Donavan*

"I dunna mean ta be a'steppin' on yer toes, sar, but I be a'thinkin' we need ta be lookin' inta this."

Puts his axe and shield to the side to roll up his bedroll

*To the whole group*

"I dunna know why we can be a'hearin' the breakers nearin' a mile from the coast an' through the forest an' all. but I am a'knowin' it inna natural."

With his gear stowed and the two-handed greataxe strapped to his back, McEwan picks up his shield and hand axe and lights a torch from the fire.

"I dunna know aboot the rest o' ya, but I no be a'wantin' ta be a'showin' somethin' un-natural me back iffin' I dunna have ta."

starts to smile as he waits for the rest

" Iffin' we be lucky it could be a seawyrm. They tast like chicken, ya know"
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan nods to Kels and McEwan, draws Lightstorm, adresses the group.*

"Kels, Curufin, go on ahead and figure out what's making all the noise. Claude, McEwan, Donmayo and I will start a slower search spiraling away from the campsite. Sethreal, hold here with Lambic, Midnight, and the others. Everyone keep your eyes open and remember that a bear may be one of their scouts."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*rises from her bed when McEwan bids her to, gives him a funny look when he says his comment about "tastes like chicken" and finds the biggest people to stand behind when Donovan gives his orders to start searching*
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

McEwan accepts his orders with a shrug and turns to Kels and Curufin

"Iffin' I be a'memberin' me maps a'right y'll be a'comin' ta the coast inna 'bout a mile. It inna the waves ya be a'lookin' fer, It'll be what's gettin' us ta hear 'em"
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

As he sleeps with just his cloak for bedding and his back for a pillow, Donmayo adjust these things into a possition to move and lifts up his staff for a good walk through the night.

He steps to the side of Donavan and awaits his share of the scouting mission. Never once does he seem anything more than calm as thought he has seen it all before and lived to tell about it.

(OOG: Donmayo follows Donavan and crew rest of weekend. SoCo off to carps. npc note his primary objective is to protect the party leader aka Donavan, then look after Midnight.)
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels nods to Donovan, pulls his sword holds it up bows his head (enchat) then puts it back readys his bow nods to Curufin (A.K.A. Ruffy the date rape Elf :lol: ) then moves out*

"Everyone watch your backs.....with this wind it will be hard to hear anything coming up from behind you." (Ruffy)

*Kels stops turns with a consernd look*

"Donovan for some reason i think that we all should just go over there together i don't know why, but something tells me we should....it sounds like waves or something."

*Kels waits for a respons*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

((PLEASE KEEP ALL POSTS IN GAME AND IN CHARACTER UNLESS THERE IS A SPECIFIC NEED TO CLARIFY SOMETHING.))
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

nods when Kels speaks, then looks to Donovan

"Aye, sar, I'm a'thinkin' it may be better that we be causous, but somethin' in me is a'tellin' me we need ta be a'steppin' right along, an' it be safer iffin' we be stickin' tagether I be thinkin'."

sniffs the air and thinks for a moment
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*looking to the members of our party and nodding, Claude draws his sword and looks to Donovan for approval before moving*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Looking abit confused Sethreal nods to Donovan and begins to patrol the camp.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.