The Journey to Frostfell, Chapter 1.

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Grabs the passed out Kabre*

I'm going to put him somewhere so he can sleep.

*Looks at Donovan*

Did Arthos speak with you and if so what is the decision. I'm good either way luv.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

"It looks like Arthos has plans for you, Kidwynn. You'd better sit tight."

(OOG. - The Phoenix Guard minus Kidwynn, Shale, and Malphus were assigned to the mission by Donovan. McEwan and Buiren Naal have mentioned volunteering. An open invitation was extended, so anyone who wants to join trek is welcome.)
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Kels*

Guess Kels we have to go and do the duty thing again. Arthos needs me to craft a thing or 3. I'll meet up with you at Frostfell.

*Nods at Sethreal*

Keep and eye on everyone for me little brother and make certain you are all in one piece when I see you soon.

*Looks at Donovan*

Can I borrow Kels for a quick moment please?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

*In the bright and early morning air Donamyo appears out of the mist wearing his fine straw hat. He wears his usual cloths and as always carries a bag over one shoulder and his "walking stick" in his hand.

"I would go in this first group as I have stated before. I would ask Gideon my leader in the guild of Light first, but alas I have not seen him. I am certain this being a noble quest he would object not. You will find I can be resourceful and useful in a pinch."
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Midnight pops out of the inn with a cheerful grin on her face*

Going, you are, Don Mayo?

*steps back in the Inn briefly and reappears with her cloak and weapons*

Then go too, I shall!
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Exits the Inn*

Journey swiftly and safely my friends, we will be ready to join you at the appointed time.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

hey silly peoples!!!

two things!

first.. I think I would prefer to stay home. its way warmer, and my ears then to get VERY RED in the cold! and I have lots of reading to do, and did I mention it was warmer?

second.. are you taking a caster with you to open the circle of "reciving" once you get there.. remember the spell takes TWO casters to function properly... one on either end.

I of course can do the sending circle from inside my WARM guild hall.. but you will need a caster to open the other end... I recomend.. KA!!! hehe... have a nice walk ka.. hehe...
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Eli semi-amused*

I was under the impression they were taking Ka. If you cover your ears Eli luv they won't get nearly as cold.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels stands awaiting the order to move out aroww already nocked*

"Sir, Donoven do you think we should scout ahead?"

*looks at Kidwynn*

"Keep Lord Cordyn safe, and do the same for yourself as well."
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

but my laboatory is here! :( hmm, maybe I will come through when the sendin circle is finished to help mop up any baddies that try to get in the way and prevent the wedding and stuff.. but to tell you the truth, people who don't like others based upon the color of their skin are not on the top of "eli's list of people to help". :) smiles at his professer Nuk
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Grins mischeviously at Kels being playful.*

You just remember what I taught you out there in the woods and keep in mind the information I gave you. Remember you are just borrowing that sword, so I'm expecting to see you and it in a month.

I'll be alright, but I recomend that you do send a scout just a bit ahead of the group, but not as far ahead as were were on Dallid's quest to Brokehill.

Take care and be safe...
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*grinning to himself*

See Donovan, I told you. We're not yet on our journey and already the scouts are getting antsy.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Nods to Claude.*

"Agreed. Let's get them to scouting then. Kels, have at it. Orders are to observe and report. No engagements unless necessary."

*Turns away for a second, then looks back at Kels with a grin on his face.*

"...and let's use my definition of "necessary" this time, shall we?"

*Laughing, Donovan claps Kels on the shoulder and points him at the trail ahead.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

McEwan paces a for a while, seamingly eager to go, but after a minote stops and runs over to Corbyn

"Sar, iffin' ya could be doin' me a favor? Iffin' ya could be a'keepin' me fellow hunters awa' from the graveyard fer a'while I be gone I'd be thankin' ya. Thar's a'sumptin' I dunna fightly understand happinin' up thar. I hanna had a chance ta talk ta the elder an' I be a'thinkin' wha'ever it be, it be takein' tha three o' us ta put paid to.

"I be a'wantin' two hunters commin' through the portal inna month an no one, or none."

Scratches his head for a second

"Oh, aye, an keep ye freinds around ya and yer eyes to yer back"
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks at Kidwynn*

"I will see you soon."

*Turns to Donoven*

"By your leave Sir."

*Gives a deep bow and heads off ahead to scout*