An Announcement

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal gets up with a relieved look onhis face and walks to the table with Eli and Robin.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin sought out the pair of eyes she knew were in the shadows and raised an eyebrow. She knew she'd be hearing all about how appeasing she was being later. It was hard for her crew, she knew, to get used to this Robin... this Robin who tried to please people, was so... acoomidating. They were used to their Captain... a woman who cut out the tongues of liers and took the heads of betrayers. Captain Steel was as hard as the metal after which she was named, but the Magistrate was more malliable, more compromising. It did not sit well with them.

She knew her raised eyebrow would tell Ry'Rin all he needed to know, and that he would not dare gain say her in public. Not in public. That made her smile. She'd hear about it later though... as sure as the stars shone in the sky.
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Just curious, but if you aren't the head of the guild how is it that you have any choice whether your guildmaster chooses to be part of a house? As a member, that isn't in your power. Just because I ally myself with the elves doesn't mean I have the ability to know how they ally with others...
Fy'Rin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fy'Rin »

*Fy'Rin, steadfast in his position, takes another swig from his flask.*
Thy soul shall find itself alone ‘Mid dark thoughts of gray tombstone – Not one, of all the crowd, to pry Into thine hour of secrecy. ~Poe
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

She glanced up at Ka. "I WAS the Guild Head, but am no longer. I was simply making the announcement that Gryffin Guild was leaving the House, nothing more."
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Tarn
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Tarn »

*Tarn listens intently to the conversation keeping Capt. Steel and Fy'Rin in sight without being obvious about it. and nodding slightly when the Capt. mentions dealing out justice to her crew.*
saturnstartrek
New in Town
New in Town

just listens

Post by saturnstartrek »

::After the magistrates announcement from the doorway, Sikozu sits outside to listen to the aftermath::
Welcome to the tragic kingdom, cornfields of popcorn have yet to spring open