On the Edge of Forever

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

*Woden walks upon the scene with a Mug of ale in each hand and a loaf of bread under one arm*

'I found some bread. I dont think Sen will miss it much, and I brought some ale......'
*his scentence breaks off as he see's the newcomers tension obvious in his voice*
'Talana? Should I offer you this Mug, or *motioning to the Elf* smash it on that ones head?'
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Trying to decide whether she loves the Dwarf for or needs to reprimand him for his surliness, she just shakes her head.*

"So far, so good, Woden. Will you scout this area first to make sure it's safe to bring them to the Inn, before I take them up there?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Coming out of the woods from the opposite direction that Woden came from*

"Sorry I am late Talana, I saw something happen to the portal and came back as quickly as I could."

*Stops when he sees Farak and a girl that looks oddly familiar standing by the gate*

"Farak, good to see you. And who is this?"

*To Talana and Woden*

"I saw no one else in the surrounding area, but I would recommend a few of us return to the Inn and take care of whatever is going on here..?"
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Nods and smiles gratefully to Ian and Woden, then looks to Farak as Ian addresses him, relaxing a bit more as someone she knows is able to verify that Farak is an ally to the Phoenix*

"Young Sara, for your safety and protection, I need to ask you how you got through this portal... did you dial in?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

*still clutching the mug in a white knucled manor, eyes not leaving the Elf*

"I just came from the Inn. The path is clear."
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Sarah looks at Ian suspiciously then snaps her fingers pointing at him. "I remember you. You were friends with someone else from Winter Haven, weren't you?"

The young girl smiles and leaves Talana's grasp running to Farak's side and taking a close look at him before pointing at his ears and saying, "And, you where there too... At the sack place. You were going to help me get home to help my brother Sean. I'm so happy I found you all."

She pauses before looking back over her shoulder at Talana. "Dail... in?" She shook her head slowly as a child not wanting to be reprimanded for ignorance. "A nice man from the sack place helped me. He sent me here."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*smiles to Sara and nods* That's alright, sweet one, but how were you planning on returning to Winter Haven?
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

There is a moment of silence and then she starts to sniffle latching onto the chain mail of the elf before her and starts to cry powerfully against him. "You were supposta help me!" she wails.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

"Yes, Sara, we will..." *Talana says soothingly and walks over to the girl to run her hands through the adolescent's hair* "I just didn't know if you had been given any clues from the man at the sack place..."

*Talana pauses and looks around*

"Come, let's go to the Inn and get you warmed up and fed and we'll find out more about you and figure out the best way to get you home safely and quickly..."

*Talana looks around and counts the heads, trying to figure out who should stay behind and patrol the area and safeguard the portal*

"Ian, do you think you can get some of the guard to patrol this area to make sure no one undesirable comes through?"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Looking to Sara* "Yes young one, I did befriend another from Winterhaven, two actually.. two women named Pasha and Nadia.. they jingle a lot.. do you know them?"

*Glancing to Talana* "I will stay here for now, when you get back to the Inn please ask Kels and/or Sethreal to come out to me. I would like to make sure no one, or thing comes through as well."

*Looking back to Sara* "Do not worry, if anyone can help you get back to Winterhaven it is Talana and Woden.. they are very smart."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Onyx Everhungry
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Onyx Everhungry »

*The large stand of brush not far from the portal rustles and wings pop out from it*

LESS TALK MORE WALK, YOU SCARE FOOD AWAY!
Food?
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

As Onyx emerges with wings akimbo above the small girl startling her into an undue state of renewed terror. She looses an ear piercing scream that would be apropriate to any horror film as the 'monster' says something about food, which to the mind of a scared girl obviously means she is on the menu tonight.

Then she turns to the woods like a spooked doe and sprints as fast as she can away screaming, "Gargoyle! Gargoyle!!"
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

*Talana nods to Ian as he volunteers to stay and asks Woden to leave her portion of food and drink for Ian, as she will be going back up to the Inn.*

*As Onyx jumps out of the bush, Talana grasps for the girl but barely misses her as the young girl runs off and Talana darts off after her, catching her quickly and reassuring her that she is safe.*
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
Onyx Everhungry
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Onyx Everhungry »

*Onyx who had only flexed his wings from inside the brush stands and slowly walks toward Talana with his hands out and as he gets closer he bends to the girls level and stays out of his reach to her*

Onyx sorry little girl, Onyx forget all little pink ones are scared of Gargoyles. Onyx nice to little pink ones, you not food.

*He gives her a wide toothy grin and extends his hand with just a finger extended for her to touch if she wants*

See Onyx nice gargoyle, Onyx try to keep little pink ones safe.
Food?
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

The girl shakes as Onyx approaches and she is held by Talana obviously shaking. The small girl's eyes are wide as she watches him come close. "Y-you talked. Gargoyles d-don't talk. My d-daddy..." She turns into Talana clutching her clothes tightly as tears flowed from her face obviously hoping that the elf woman will save her, but at the same time frustrated she had been caught.

With one hand she lets go and starts desperately reaching for the chain mail covered elf to come closer to her.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage