A meeting with the Duke.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

How should we address you Ka'lef?

Varys and Incarius, please join us for dinner as well. Any talk of laws and customs should include those charged with daily, functional enforcement and interpretation. We shall dine shortly. Varys, a word please. Let's take a walk.

*Corbyn nods to the newcomers, then walks slowly towards the Guild of Light hall.*
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"Of course,your Grace. I am at your disposal as always. But I must remind you about the other matters we spoke of earlier....sigh"

"Aye Corbyn my friend dinner would be good and give me a chance to think. I shall lead the good Ka'lef and entourage down to the bank. Aislyn if you would keep an eye on his Grace. I would be most thankful. Good sirs this way if you will"

Incarius motions away from the Guild of light hall and toward the awaiting river bank.
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
Varys Snow
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Varys Snow »

*Varys bows to the Ka'lef and claps Val'ren on the shoulder.*

"I will see you again at dinner. Please excuse me as my Duke requests my presence. Incarius and Aislynne will be able to answer any questions you may have."

*He nodes at Aislynne and Incarius and then turns to catch up with Corbyn at the guild hall.*
Varlen Kal'jura
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Varlen Kal'jura »

*Valren claps Varys other shoulder, than nods.*

"I shall await old friend when we can talk. It is a pleasure to be here in this land. So many new things to learn and so many new faces to understand. May the fates bid you fairness and health my old friend."

*Than turns toward Corbyn and bows. (before he walks away)*

"It is an honor, do you have someone to cook for you. An it would be an honor to cook for the Child of the East and her beloved. If you that would be ok?"

*Valren leans back up and awaits a reply.*
That which we seek form without. Is what we seek form within. An if shall only be found once you understand yourself.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

While the offer is appreciated, I could not ask a guest to prepare his own meal. I will certainly partake of what your culinary talents might yield on another occasion. Today, let us cook for you, and permit you some relaxation after your travels.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Varlen Kal'jura
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Varlen Kal'jura »

*Valren nods to Corbyn after he speaks.*

"As you wish Duke, I shall cook at a later evening than."
That which we seek form without. Is what we seek form within. An if shall only be found once you understand yourself.
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

** I have started a new thread for tis dinner here. **

** Robin beat you to the cooking, mate. ^_~ **
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"