The travelling Trader

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Trevor Owen
GM

Trader's Parchment

Post by Trevor Owen »

(No, the parchment is blank, and doesn't appear to have the same construction as the note for gegrig's hole).
Master of witless lore and red herrings
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum quickly leafs through the paper to see if there is anything obviously written on it and then hands it over to Maevers and continues working quickly*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Trevor Owen
GM

Post by Trevor Owen »

The trader continues to lay there unconscious.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Ovak nods his head and grins with approval.

"He was getting a bit annoying I must say, talking and all. Sure Atrum, use my room, and I will bring Leelam back in a hurry."

Ovak leaves the inn.
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

*Ovak returns Leeland in tow*
"Why so hastie? Whats all the fuss? I really do have lots to do at the grainery yet."

Leeland Mancheen,
Heir to The Crowns of Alleria, Silverthorn, and Susspin
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Leeland, we have a thief to deal with *pointing to the sleeping trader*, help me carry him back to the guild hall.

*Continuing to sleep the trader every 3-4 minutes Atrum wraps him in a blanket and Leeland and Atrum take him to a window behind the bar and drop him out of it and exit the Inn taking up the trader in the blanket and move into the woods behind the Inn and follow the trail down toward the grainery and village. If anyone follows PM and I'll tell you what you see.*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Trevor Owen
GM

Guards continue to sit

Post by Trevor Owen »

The dozen guards continue to sit and wait at the west edge of the town.
Grok
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Grok »

*Grok hears some commotion and runs in, club drawn, prepared to fight*

"Wat you do? Wat you do? He hurt you?"

*Grok surveys the scene*

((OOG: Who's in there, what's in there and what is everyone doing?))
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Before everyone arrived back up the large whole in the ground, Ovak pretty much stood next to it, simply staring. If you listen closely, you may have overheard these words, "Why couldn't they have just killed another bartender? That would have been preferrable to this"
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

*OOG can Trevor and Mike PM each other to try and work out the timing of these threads and the other things from PM's. I need to know if I need to respond to Grok and I need to know if I would be back by the time everyone returns from the cave-in.*
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Trevor Owen
GM

Crawling out of the woods

Post by Trevor Owen »

His robes tattered and dirty, the trader crawls from the briars behind the inn, his hands a feet tightly bound as he hunches his way forward. His body and face are battered with the marks of instruments of pain and suffering. He begins making his way slowly accross the yard towards the distant group of his guards.
Trevor Owen
GM

the merchant's guards

Post by Trevor Owen »

the merchant's guards notice their employer crawling across the ground, and draw weapons, racing towards him.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos comes down the trail and see's the trader craweling on the ground with his gaurds rushing foward to defend. Arthos pulls his blade and charges an engery ball. He starts looking for an enemy in the woods trying to find where the attack came from that fell the merchant. Arthos calls to the gaurds*

What attacked him? Did you see anything? Is he alright?

*Arthos makes his quick sweep and seeing there is nothing dangerous around he disapates his energy ball and puts his sword away. He walks up to the gaurds and the merchant*

My name is Arthos and I came to talk with the merchant about trading. What happened? Unfortuntaly I did not have time to talk with him when he came into town. We had an emergency to handle. But what I want to know is what attacked you in the town? I thought our defenses could repel some creatures or at least alert the town folk of danger.

*If permitted Arthos will transfer some of his life to the merchant healing some of his wounds. A total of 2 life*

I'm sorry for this ufortunate attack, but any information you can provide will help us track down the creature that did this to you and kill it.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn, having followed Arthos down the hill, sees the injured trader as well and calls for Dallid, hoping he is nearby*

Arthos, take some of my life force to help heal this man. I think Dallid is still outside of town.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos does a she request. He drains 9 life from Katherine and give +3 more life to the merchant*

*Arthos smiles at lady Katherine and say*

Thank You
My Thoughts

Aaron