Second Prophesy Piece Location

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Before Kels enters he truns to Kidwynn and Ravinal, his tone changes alittle more stern*

"You two make a sweep of the area make sure there is no danger here, also make note of any of the changes we may need a ruff map if we are to make it home."

*Kels looks back at the man his tone goes back to normal and he gives Herb a slite bow*

"I thank you for your hospitality, but we can not linger here long, as for what has happend here we do not know yet. All we know is that things are changing or moveing really. We come from a place called Haven, and things there seem to be moveing as well. I would however still like to know were you are from."

*He waits for Herbs reaction*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn nods*

Aye, Capt'n, right on that.

*The red headed "sailor" then politely excuses herself to do a sweep of the area and if given time sketches the details down on the map she has been working on.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb's eyes grow wide when Kels speaks of Haven and then he laughs, "Haven? Many a wanderer has passed my cabin on their way to Haven, some place they had heard where people were gathering since the cataclysm. After tasting my stew, most of them beseeched me to come along and now...it appears that Haven has come to me...or me to it I suppose." He crinkles his brow a minute and then scratches his head and then, seemingly remembering what it was he wanted to say responds, "Ah yes, me. I hail from, well, this cottage mostly, never a part of any town, though I resided within a day's walk of the Chaos Mountains--I found people traveling to and fro needed a good friend and good grub so that is what I've done and that is where's I'm from. If you can't stay long enough for stew, how about a nice ale, or perhaps you'd just like to sit a spell...ha, a spell, get it?" He seems overly amused with is joke but then waits upon you for a response.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

(OOG: moved below under Kels's post for contunity purposes)
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels smiles at the joke*

"Perhapes when we are done with what we set out to do we will come back here, and then maybe you could come back to Haven with us. It is not all that far from here, but for now we must bid thee farwell."

*Kels gives he a bow. and waits for Kidwynn and Ravinal to return*

"But i will frist wait to make sure you are safe here till then."

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After a bit, Kidwynn returns to the cabin and is at first serious.*

As far as I can tell Capt'n all is clear, no hostiles in the area.

*She winks at Kels before pulling out her red leather book to work on the map.*
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Ravinal runs back over to the group; having surveyed the grounds.*

I have not found anything out of the ordinary either. This place actually reminds me of home.......

*He trails off as he looks at his feet and seems to daydream alittle. Seconds later, he is fully alert once again.*
deceased
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*After hearing there reports Kels looks to Herb*

"You should be safe here we will come back this way on our way back to Haven unless you would to come with us. Or not it is your choice."

*Kels waits for Herbs repliy*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb smiles at Kels and looks a little taken aback. "It has been a long time since anyone has asked me to go on a little adventure...I accept. Where is it we are going again? Let me get my things."

Herb retreats into his cabin, leaving the door open, and begins gathering his things.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*While Herb is collecting his things, Kidwynn looks up from the work she is doing on the map and gives Kels this "Are you sure about this idea" look, being her usual cautious self.

She then just looks at him and smiles as if letting him know that she trusts him before burrying herself back into working on the map. She makes note of this building and marks this location with an X since it's a place they currently know.*
Last edited by Kidwynn on Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels smiles*

"Good, we are going to scout a location at this time that is all i can say about it. If you are to come with us i ask that you do me one favor... stay by me and follow my orders while we are out there for your on safety. Maybe you could tell me your story as well."

*With that Kels turns to the others*

"Make ready to leave. Kidwynn you scout ahead alittle keep in eye sight of us."

*He waits for Herb to get his things together*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn, after finishing the last bit of work on the map closes her book and puts it in her bag. She then turns her attention to Kels after he speaks.*

Right Capt'n as you wish.

*She gives him a mischevious grin and a wink and is ready to scout ahead per the orders once Herb is set to leave.*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb scrunches over a large desk and begins placing things into a large pouch, though with his back to you, it is impossible to see what he gathers. He stops momentarily and turns back to Kels, a thoughtful look on his face, when he asks, "Should I be preparing myself for trouble then?"

Whatever the answer is, he is satisfied and continues packing his belongings together until finally he is ready to set out.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks at Herb*

"Around here.....*Kels laughs*.... Always. Whenever you are ready to leave we will be on our way."

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

After what seems like hours but really only a few minutes, the group plus Herb continues on their way to the Well of Tears. Traveling is surprisingly smooth for these parts and Herb seems more than happy about his new surroundings, talking exuberrantly and chuckling often about his good fortune.

"It is nice to be in a place where the people are more or less...sane. Ha. People who travel to and fro the Chaos Mountains often go in search of something missing wihtin themselves and leave having lost so much more, but nothing a good stew can't fix, at least for a little while." A glazed look falls upon Herb's face, as if he were seeing something from lon ago. Then, seemingly snapping out of it, he continues in a somber tone. "But alas, fewer and fewer have come my way lately. I suppose there are just fewer people in general."

All go silent when Kidwyn from in front puts up a hand signalling them to hold...