Return from Frostfell: Chapter 1

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zander
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Zander »

Zander howls at the order: "Frostfell warriors! Any havenite that follows that order is to be killed! If any follow it...Kill Corbin and Robin!"

Zander still waits for Curifin.
Last edited by Zander on Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

* with the order he holds aloft his sword and shield and moves into position with Donovan*

"They asked for it, they asked for the Shadowhammer, and they got it.. Light and Goodness knows not what they have done."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn cuts the rope tying Drake and then gets her shortswords moving in with Drake ready to pierce though Zander's armor and hit vital organs.*
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

"Phoenix Guard, Forward the Charge!"

*Donovan attacks*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*Curufin's eyes widen for a moment and the narrow into two slits. He reaches out with lightning speed and touches Annika. She begins to fall toward him. Curufin grabs her and holds her tight to his chest with his left arms. And with his right he has produced a dagger, which he know holds up to her neck*

"Zander, If you so much as move I will kill her! Lay down your arms or I will kill her! Funny how we are kind of in the same situation now. My Lady is dead, and yours is about to. Now perhaps taking back the things you have said about my Lady don't seem like such a bad idea."

*Curufin waits*
Lost my train of thought.....
Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anvyrin Onyk'undi »

*Vir-Drake springs to his feet. He runs over to Lambic and grabs his swords. He then runs and slids right next to Curufin*

"Kill him brother! For I will protect you at all costs!"

*Vir-Drake then follows Curufins every move. Taunting off any one in his way*
Vir-Drake

Former Captain of the Azure Shields
Former traveler with evil
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

* keeping up with Donovan he stays to his side, attacking and defending as he Donovan does...almost as if they had trained for yearslike this*
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Having been ignored by McEwan and Neshca, and seeing the evils performed by those he had sworn to protect, Dallid backs away and disappears into the woods*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

*Neshca looks at Dallid with a sadden look.*

"Good Dallid would you please give aide to McEwan. I am sorry I did not hear your words at first I was enraged at the error of folks around us. But would you please look at his wound so it does not get the rot.."

*Walks up to Dallid with McEwan in toe reguardless if he wishes to go. Just as Dallid heads into the woods. Once Dallid looks him over follows Dallid into the woods with crew at hand.*
And what is he greatly thought , he nobly dared.
by Homer
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

(Time delayed action that does not change what happened. which would have occured but changes NOTHING from the scene except filling in my unable to get on line slowness player)

*When Donavan orders Zanders death Donmayo CLEARLY raised his staff in front of himself (like midnight and her bow) and dropped it to the ground and then began playing with his shield straps. Then he turned to Corban and waited for orders. When Corban tells him to grab the wounded he starts toward the battle. When Zander told his men to leave the "Avyana ALONE" he goes over to help the fallen Dark elf. He is never carring a 'weapon'.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW