Guild Of Light Hall

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

You return to the guild hall without incidence. All is as it was when you arrive.
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Azara looks at the others when they arrive back to the Hall and disarms the traps to let everyone in.*

*She quietly looks at the group*

So, what happened out there?
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn looks around for a spare shirt and a skirt or a pair of pants to lend to Pabbi*

I thought we had some around here somewhere...
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Dazaril looks up from the floor where she sat playing with some of the children. Standing, she says, "Pabbi, are you okay? What happened? I was so worried. Where's Thail?"

Pabbi stares at her, eyes wide, brimming with tears. She just shakes her head, trying not break completely.

Dazaril asks again, "Where is he? Please, someone just tell me..."
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn puts her arm around Pabbi's shoulders and tries to gently lead her into the sleeping area, away from the crowd*

Arthos, would you mind answering Azara and Dazaril's questions?

*to Pabbi*

Here are some clothes. Why don't you rest up here a bit?

*Kathryn offers her own bed for Pabbi to rest in*
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara brushes the hair away from her face and looks at Arthos.*

Mind tellin' us what in the bloody hell is goin' on 'round here?
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Pabbi, we may be able to remove the spell. Please allow me to examine you.

*Checks Pabbi over for runes*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos takes look at Pabbi and study's for a moment (detect Magic). Than he goes into the back room and talks to some one and than comes back out. He walks back over to Dazaril and Azara and croughs down in front of them. In a quite and peaceful voice he begins*

Pabbi was kidnapped by the Bear and had some a spell cast upon her. We are working to remove the spell from her. There should be nothing to worry about.

As for Thail, he is some how involved with the Bear. He was not around when we found Pabbi, but from her story he some how was responsible for the casting of the spell onto Pabbi. We will find him and get to the bottom of this. You are welcomed to stay here as long as you want.

I will tell you what i know, just ask me your questions

*Arthos looks at Dazaril with sympathic system and waits for her questions*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara looks at Arthos and shakes her head*

Do ya want me ta see if I can find his tracks and locate where he has gone ta?

So, what happened with that bear I saw?
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Please

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos looks up toward Azara*

Please, see if you can find Thali's trail and come back to report.

As for the bear, it is not in the woods anymore *Arthos eyes quickly flicks to Pabbi and back* and will not be hurting anyone else *any one looking towards Arthos back sees a tear in his shirt which is wet with blood.
Arthos seems not to notice it and contuines talking with Dazaril*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

**OOG: This is Don Mayo, not Eli**

-Sitting in deep meditation Don looks up at Arthos, and nods. When they bring Pabbi to him D chants under his breath with his hands together gathering his power. Then when he beings to vibrate with power he reaches out and lays a hand gently on the forhead of Pabbi and says "be free". (disenchant)
"I have done what I can."
-Afterwords he goes back into meditation.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

All indications are that Pabbi is not under the influence of magic at this time.

Dazaril's eyes follow Pabbi as she is taken away to the bed in the back. Concern for her sister is evident in her creased brow and intense stare. Her head jerks toward Arthos at the mention of Thail, she pauses, not knowin what to say, until finally she laughs nervously.

Finally, she says, "Don't be ridiculous...Thail doesn't know magic." But her words lack conviction, as if they were said more to convince herself than to convince you. "He's just...not physically capable of harming anyone." She puts a hand up to her head and closes her eyes. She sits down a the bench and says, "Please, could someone spare some water...It's awfully warm in here..."And then her gaze falls back on Arthos, "Find my husband, he must be in great danger." And then she faints.
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara looks over to Arthos and then to Dallid. She is appearing as if she is annoyed at only receiving half of the information about what is going on.*

Arthos, Dallid...will ya please tell me what is goin' on around here?

Right now we have a missin' Corbyn, who knows where that overgrown cow is....and now this. From the looks on your faces, I can already tell it is somethin' major.

*pauses*

Speakin' of Ka. Do ya have an extra set of boots around so I can possibly track him down?

*Turns to Dallid*

Interested in goin' with me?
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Makes sure Dazaril is okay, but let's her rest.*

We have gathered evidence indicating Bear has devoted himself to research. He wishes to become his namesake, yet maintain his sentient mind. Part of this research has involved the attainment of magical items and experimentation on villagers of Haven. We have found several villagers that had been transformed into bears, but also had a bear's mind. When reverted back to their original forms, they had no memory of their time as a bear.

That has all changed now. Bear has achieved his goal, and his first use of this new magic was performed on Pabbi. She became a bear, but retained her own thoughts. She also remembers everything that happened while she was a bear. Whether or not she has the ability to become a bear again is unknown. Perhaps a dose of the magic or serum developed by Bear is necessary for each transformation.

Though Bear now has what he desires, he must still be seen as dangerous. He is powerful, and has repeatedly shown a blatent disregard for the welfare of others - indeed, a perchance for cruelty that defies comprehension. Thail must be found.

*Turns to Azara*

Yes, I have not seen Ka in awhile, and grow concerned. He maintains full second set of gear, of which surely contains boots. If you can locate his most recent tracks, we should indeed find out if he is all right.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara shakes her head and looks at Dallid*

Instincts were dead on that what occured was not good. Bein' one with nature is one thing, but becoming a creature of nature....guess from what I know of Druids that is their ultimate goal.

I have two plans actually.

1. Do at 20-30 perameter sweep of Pabbi's former location ta see if I can obtain tracks of where "Bear" has gone.

2. Same procedure from Ka's last known coordinates because it's lookin' like we're needin' him. I will find him Dallid, and you can reason with him.

Anyone else comin'?