Fishing Village Adventure

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The return trip is quick and safe. No one gives rise to the sight of a body carried in, apparently getting very used to that type of an occurrence. Yalka offers to talk more with the locals to dig up any more information and to take care of the body after everyone who needs to has had a chance to see it. "I will keep you informed," he says to Incarius and, if no objection follows, he heads off by himself.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

Incarius nods in return
"As will I for you talk to you soon, hopefully with more information"

turning he looks at everyone else "Lets gather everyone that stayed here in the village and head back. We've been gone awile on what would seem a simple mission
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Count me out?

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth looks an Incarius with something akin to horror and disgust. His face impossible to read under a veil of steel.

“Let me get this straight. First we walk all the way down there with narry a problem. Then we stand around ape jawed looking at a someone who got himself corpsified. Then you all haul his maimed carcase back here. We here no morn' a secon' and your all balls forward to going right back?”

Chargoth shakes his head in dismay.

“You doin whatche want. Lessen I hear the words from The Sinjin or Dono hisself, The Forgefires Ill' be filled with ice cream before I take another step. Let the elves have their prancing in the woods, This dwarf is guarding this here spot!”

And with that Chargoth turns, plants his feet and appears to be guarding the outer gate.
Travis Cole
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn glares at him.*

Sure, I'll make certain I relay that message when the rest of us return.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"AS you wish , Ill make sure to relay the message that you chose not to relay yer findings to your supperior officers. Furthermore, Ill make sure they know your taking a little vacation up here instead of aidng in the protection of this group as a whole. Listen lad now that were a bit more alone why dont you try shutting up and stop removing all doubt that your an idiot. Relize this there are two sides to your orders and our mission up here is done. Yalka will inform us of everthing else. But Im not one to stop anyone just know you walk into town alone youll be in chains till I DECIDE to question you and Im bloody busy. " With his rant over Incarius searches about for Arthos and Drake so they may make thier way back to Haven
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Threats?

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth's head turns to face Incarius. His eyes are passive under his visor.

"First off, I don't orders from you. You don't show up on my chain of command. Ain't no law says I have to take orders from you neither. You try laying me in chains unjustly an it'll just show how unfit you are for the task. The minute someone with out a bird on their shirt starts tell me to do something, is the minute I stop doing it.

You wanna tell Sinjin I didn't play the part of the puppet? You want to Tell him I spoke the truth, my mind and wouldn't be silence? You go ahead. You tell him it was Chargoth Karkon^vol. I Kin spell that for you so as not to get confused.

Now, I'm staying right where I am. I'm taking me a rest. And if your still here when I'm ready to go, I might follow with you. But don't you think for one minute I'm under your command. "

With that Chargoth finds a nice place to sit. He opens up his canteen and has a nice long drink. once the party is gathered the return, he does come along.
Travis Cole
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"Wow Im impressed you can spell. Furthermore lad if you were listening youd understand that the chains wouldnt be unjust we have a serious situation that must be dealt with and that is no one goes antwhere alone, Deal with it.
And dont worry claude and I will have a wee talk about yer attitude to all others present"
This is stated as Incarius turns and walks away gathering those from Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Eyes blazing with anger, Kidwynn appears as if she is about to go off on someone, but then bites her tongue and looks at the other.*

If we are heading back, let's go. We have information that need to be shared with the others. It appears as if we run into trouble the same group that dealt with the large worm will deal with any trouble.

Shall we?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos comes walking up with a frown on his face*

What going on here, I here yelling half way across the mud bog. Some one get hurt, attacked?

*Seeing nobody hurt and there is nothing dead, Arthos takes a closer look on whats going on. He looks at Kidwynn with her grinding her teeth, Incarius being a little red under the collar, and Chargoth sitting down*

Is there a problem here? *Looking at the 3 to see if anyone will say anything*

I have talked with T'ru and the people of the fishing village. They are just very happy the lake has been found. What I have proposed is to help clear a path between the village and the lake. Basicly cut down some trees, clear brush, and make a simple road to get to and from the lake. Is there anyone here who would like to stay and help in the construction of the road? I will be heading back to FH to get additional help.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"Regretably I have to get back to inform others of what I've seen. But Ill come back later if need be. I would suggest Arthos no one goes anywhere alone, Ill be talking to his grace about such when I return. The murderer is goading us . I believe Yalka is under the same belief and will be quetioning any that are alone. As far as is everyone alright just fine lad,but ill say I have some questions about these new ladsyou brought aboard. Some of them lack giving even common respect to others. Either way its no longer of matter,Ill head back with any who wish to go "
Incarius stands waiting for a moment before heading after Kidwyn
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Following along behind.

Post by cole45 »

There are very few as stubborn as a dwarf. Dwarven soldiers doubly so. As such, Chargoth follows the party back, following behind as a rear guard. Shield up, he can be heard grumbling in dwarven. For those who speak dwarven, it is a litany of complaints thick enough to blister paint.
Travis Cole
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Arthos*

I'll stay behind and cut a path with you. As Incarius stated no one should be out here alone, not with what is going on. As for the rest, if you wish we can go over things later.

*Looks at Incarius and Drake.*

Relay information for me. I think my talents are best suited out here to help out the people of the Fishing Village.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Thanks

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos smiles at Kidwynn*

Thank you! You skill will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

I will head back to FH to round up some more people and be right back to help out.

Can you see if there might be anyone here that might be able to help. I,m going to leave the constuction and best method to make this road in you capabile hands. I will be back later today, if not tommorow morning with help.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Looks toward the woods and sighs*

I suppose a road will prove a necessity. I will remain to help guide efforts to minimize destruction.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Arthos as her mood improves slightly.*

I'll ask around the village to see if there are people who can assist us. See you when you return.