Post by GM_Chris »

exactly...you say "resist" :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

didnt feel like starting a new topic, but i was thinking and had a question for the GM's

how strong are the PC's suposed to be?

is 5 vorpal super powerfull, or just decent?
is 20 soak alot, or only a little?
is swinging 3 constantly sick, or mundane?

i was always curious about this, and im sure you have some idea of where you wanted us to fit in so i asked
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

In the original (or around that parts) outline..
5 Vorpal was crippling,
35 was MAX soak, &
3 was sick damage

Its bounced around alot since then.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

:D i can see that

how strong are the PC's in relation to the rest of the world on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being weak, 5 average, 10 strong.

im curious if were suposed to be really bad ass people with skills few have seen, or just your average town, i know we see alot of dead villagers and such but we also see quite a few strong monster, i would put us at a 5, i think were average streangth
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

I have actually built Rhul to help roleplay the fact that he's built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Going into the next event, I'm quite sure I can get him to a 36 soak that'll need a 24 knockout to lay out, if he's got his armor on. But he's an exception to the rule (pardon the pun, seriously) that I would doubt would exist without the cataclysm.

The only reason I don't see him as absolutely broken is that Rhul would almost never start a fight, and that fact that he could only swing for three with a hero point, so only for a limited time.

I would say that I see the PC's as possessing skills that anyone could learn, provided they live long enough to do so, and manage to get with a group that can take pressure off the search for survival items.