Here is some excitment

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

Torso maybe, but head is even easier.. any helmet you slap on them..

But even compromising any armor is really stopping a 3rd level discipline which to me should be a lot harder than even a couple pieces of armor.
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

I can see your point, but would not an unstopable ablity at least be tear 4?
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

not really seeing what's wrong with the no armor rule for pass wall. Only instance I see for an assassin to have a bracer or sundry armor on that they can't remove is if they've been caught and people are watching them. In that instance, well, sucks to be you, shouldn't have gotten caught. And if you are trying to use it to sit there and escape while people watch you, well that's just kinda cheeze anyway.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

More

Post by Nelkie »

What is consider a helemt? And what can protect you from stun's strike. I had a conversation with some PC's and they where told by NPC that a hat that grants no armor, can protect a person from stun strike. I thought you must be wearing a helemt that grant you 1 armor point, and when that your armor is destroyed, you must take the helemet off so a person knows you can be stun struck. Also a helemt needs to cover X amount of a person head and neck to have protection from nerve pinch.

What are the armor coverage rules to determine if a location is armored. AKA how much of a persons arm needs to be covered with armor to considered on having that loction armored?

Rules on allgence, how many people need to be in a guild and how a peson being absent for an event effects the guild in allgence and possibly the number of people it takes to keep it afloat.
My Thoughts

Aaron