Savage Bonus

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Savage Bonus

Post by Nelkie »

Does the savage get any resource bonus's. When the game started savages required less resources to survive, but there is nothng in the book that states that. So does the savage require the same number of resources as a privleadged and common person?
My Thoughts

Aaron
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Resources

Post by Nelkie »

Can you use hide in place or cloth for keeping ones lifestyle and not straving?
My Thoughts

Aaron
Trevor Owen
GM

hide vs. cloth

Post by Trevor Owen »

I think hide can be used for clothing, esp at the common and savage levels, though I am not sure about at the wealthy, though you could make the argument for suede. Mostly we have been envisioning hide as the resource for light armor to this point, but if you were short on cloth you could certainly cloth yourself in skins. I will double check with the other marshall's on this but I think it should count as clothing... (maybe take an influence penalty similar to savage... don't know... might make an extra complication not needed)

-Trevor
Master of witless lore and red herrings
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Just FYI Atrum wears almost all leather and if I could find a reasonably priced leather shirt he would be in all leather. Maybe there should be a distinction between quality cloth and hide and normal stuff. Having silks and such would be very different than having wool, same goes for good lambskin leather and ogre hide. Just a suggestion.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~