New Arrival

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

Actually if ya do have a spare moment, I would appreciate it if ya could fill me in on things as well.

My da used to tell me that good scout takes a good look around an area, so the more ya can tell me the better.

*The pauses a moment*

Humm...I have not known Rolland to be that angry.

*Looks back over towards Eilonwy*

I promise that I will return as soon as possible.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Eilonwy glances around the group, eyes distant. They sharpen again as looking to Azara.

"I am grateful, lady Azara. Please. Do as thee need."

Looks up into Atrum's face for a moment and then nods at Leeland.

"Let us find a private place...and preferably my brother as well."

The eyes widen again, pupils dilated and wild.

"I cannot believe it was really....Him. A blessing that my mother was not here...."
Last edited by Eilonwy on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara looks softly at Eilonwy*

My place for now is with ya. Your brother took me in a few years ago and I owe him. Not te mention' I need ta know he is alright for meself as well.

I figured between Atrium, Leeland, and Sylas I can begin to learn about what is happenin' 'round here. From the sounds of things I should of put of me scoutin' mission.

*Looks at Atrium and Leelend*

So if it's alright with the two of ya, I'd like to be taggin' along.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Looking haggard

Post by Eli »

(Eli, a young elf looking to be no more that 20 comes out of the guild of light around 3 in the after noon on Sunday. His cloths have seen better days and his hair is slightly singed and his face is burned. Wearily he enters the inn, with his kit in hand. He heads over Grok.)

"Grok, why do you have to be so angry? :cry: I did tell you I would fix your armor when you had need, but you knew when we faced the dragon that we needed his body to make the material so we could fix time. This was not a secret, so if you did not hear, then I am sorry. Regardless, I am the only one who was in town at the time that could cast such a complex spell, and once something such as that is started there is NO stopping without running the risk of loosing the material. I for one did not wish to face a dragon a second time! I spent the entire night in rituals, and as can plainly be seen it was very taxing not to mention HOT. I passed out after and was unable to do much after that. Now that I am awake I must being the crafting of a new "sun dial of time." However, as I have said I will repair your armor before I begin that. (With that eli upon being given you armor will repair it in a matter of minutes.) As far as the mace goes, it is the one and the same, which I made for Dalid when I was first learning to smith as he has a knack for loosing them :). If you had looked close at it you would have come to the realization that it was nothing more than a stick with a rock tied to the end of it.

-Is there anyone else who needs repair? If not I really must get back to the forge and keep working on the Dial, we do not want any more of those time walker guys with guns showing up and killing people, nor those nasty wall shifting lizards!

(With that eli will head back the forge to relieve the guards who are protecting the mythral.)
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Summer turns to autumn, autumn to winter, winter gives spring and summer a pass going straight into fall....and still Eilonwy waits to speak with Atrum and Leeland.....

(OOG: :twisted: Just kidding....but still waiting....)
Last edited by Eilonwy on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garet Maevers
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Garet Maevers »

Eilonwy, are you named after the essence mage? My grandfather spoke of her on occasion. He was friends with Eilonwy's mentor, His Grace, Baron Strider Al'terra of Dal'bin.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Eilonwy's face loses some tension, eyes becoming soft and gentle.

"Indeed, master Maevers, my mother named me after that same Eilonwy in remembrance of her beloved friend. She often spoke of both mentor and apprentice. Her affection for them was great and I believe that she missed them dearly..."
Last edited by Eilonwy on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

(OOG: Sorry had to work out some stuff)

Whenever you are ready, hopefully we can find your brother.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Azara Blackhawk

Am I to be comin' along with ya? Or are ye goin't to be fillin' me in on what has been goin' on 'round here later?
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Watches the conversation for a moment, then makes his way back inside the inn*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Watching Donovan leave:

"I am not adverse to thee coming, lady Azara. And I am ready whenever we all are, master Atrum. Shall we go? And to where do thee suggest?"

Tilts head curiously.
Last edited by Eilonwy on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Well first I would say we check the hall and then another place place that he likes to go.

Shall we ladies? Leeland and I can bring you up to date on what has happened lately on the way.

*OOG If there are no objections then away we go I'll try and get an e-mail to you both soon*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Azara Blackhawk

Sounds like a good pan ta me.

*Azara gets up and follows Atrium and Eilonwy outside.*
promethean

maevers

Post by promethean »

Maevers, I knew a MAevers once. Elsa...would you happen to be of blood? I am a guardian of lore as well. Perhaps we can speak a time. My wind is long, as is my pedigree.

I will be away at the table with the orcs a while. COme see me is you wish. FOllow the sweet scent of elven wine and fire weed.

-The Promethean